Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best

Discus and support Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's my rank list from worst to best Wolfenstein games so far: - Wolfenstein (2009) = Reason: Huge disappointment, didn't liked this one that much.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnarok5000, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest

Here's my rank list from worst to best Wolfenstein games so far:

- Wolfenstein (2009) = Reason: Huge disappointment, didn't liked this one that much. The campaign was very mediocre at best & the multiplayer was awful. The voice-acting & plot are subpar as well. Raven Software did no justice to the franchise, this mediocre
    to poor installment deserves to be forgotten.

- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001/2003) = Reason: An alright at best installment, again the multiplayer was terrible, but the campaign is decent to alright here. The voice-acting is still subpar, but the plot is okay though. This installment was mostly
    meant to reboot the franchise back in the 6th generation, it was a mild to moderate success.

- Wolfenstein 3D (1992) = Reason: The game that created and started the FPS genre, still to this day its a fun nice game, the graphics are good for its time, the music is decent and the plot is okay at best. One major flaw with this title though is the somewhat
    repetitive level design.

- Wolfenstein The Old Blood (2015) = Reason: A prequel to last year's The New Order, this installment is just as great as The New Order was but almost awesome.... almost. The music here is pretty forgettable at best, but everything else was great from even
    better graphics (thanks to being exclusive to next gen only), great story, superb voice-acting, and great gameplay.

- Wolfenstein The New Order (2014) = Reason: The near-perfect installment to the franchise, last year this game was somewhat try to reboot the series again, but this time, Bethesda is involved (developed by a Swedish subsidiary studio for Bethesda, MachineGames),
    and Bethesda has done a near perfect job with this one, much better than what Activision did. Good graphics, great music, superb voice-acting, great gameplay, and good story.

What's your rank from worst to best Wolfenstein games?

:)

Ragnarok5000, Jun 23, 2015
  2. Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best

I think I'll finish them. I have spartan assault on xbox one. I only got to operation D.

Fear2Eternity, Jun 23, 2015
  3. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Halo Games ranked from Worst to Best

Yes, for me that was my era of gaming, so they are special to me,even till this day. Halo was good but I truly like the Marathon games better.

DeadFall526, Jun 23, 2015
  4. Fear2Eternity Win User

For me worst to best would be

Halo 4- I thought the sp was (the new race was disappointing) and the mp wasn't very good. Also the ai for the alies was aware. It the graphics were amazing.

Halo ce- I enjoyed it a lot and it had a great soundtrack. But...the library....

Halo ce anniversary- It was a great graphics improvement and the sound was remastered as well. Also the library was better.

Halo 3- it a great game and had some great levels( crows gate,floodgate,the ark,).

Halo reach-It had a fantastic story and good characters. It had additive mp and the best armory.

Halo 2-It was probably one of the best campaigns ever. The story,characters and settings were all pretty perfect.

Halo wars- as nxtdoc said it very underrated. The campaign was solid but the multiplayer is very fun. I still play it occasionally.

Halo 2 anniversary- The graphics update was incredible not to mention the cutscenes. The mp is near perfect as well as.

Halo 3 ODST- The open city of new mombosa has a very unique feel.The music and setting are perfect,the story and characters are great too.

Halo mcc- It has the best versions of halo cea- halo 2 anniversary, Halo 3,Halo 4 and odst.

I haven't played much of the top down games so I don't know how they are.
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

So you liked Bungie's Marathon games better than their Halo games (and obviously Destiny)?

Wow, first time I met a person on internet who likes Marathon games better than Halo & Destiny.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Worst.

HALO 3.

Even people who didn't game knew what you were talking about when you said "Empty the mag and then first to melee wins".
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

From best to worst.

H3 H1 H2 Reach H4. I've never played ODST.

H3 had the best MP that's why it's the best and Reach and H4 were so boring I couldn't get myself to complete them. I will still give H5 a chance though as the MP looks good.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

From best to worst:

H3, H1, H2, Reach, ODST, H4.

I'd rate H2 higher if it wasn't for that stupid cliffhanger. Even today, it still irks me.
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein Games Ranked from Worst to Best - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Games Ranked

2. Suggestion for Hexen, Heretic, Wolfenstein 3D and in general, DOS game source ports.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for Hexen, Heretic, Wolfenstein 3D and in general, DOS game source ports.: While extremely accurate, due to mainly just being an emulation of how the game ran on DOS, DOSBox ports have a general lack of modern features that would make these games a way better experience...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting: Hello everyone, got the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play Wolfenstein Youngblood. I played some time, but then the game keeps crashing with this message. I messaged the Bethesda support and they...
  4. 0x87E10BC6 when I try to play Wolfenstein II via Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87E10BC6 when I try to play Wolfenstein II via Game Pass.: Does anyone know what to do? I downloaded Wolfenstein II from xbox game pass, but when I click to play I get the error code. It says the problem is on their side, but after uninstalling and...
  5. Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language: Hello I just downloaded Wolfenstein YoungBlood with the Xbox Game pass. I live in Switzerland (french speaking side), system language is English, all my games are in English except this one. I...
  6. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  7. wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass (pc): hello i am getting really bad fps in wolfenstein youngblood gamepass pc version. my setting is at lowest it can be and my specs aren't that bad. cpu: ryzen 7 4800hs gpu : 1660ti max Q 6gb...
  8. Wolfenstein Yougblood on Game Pass is not the same as the Steam version

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein Yougblood on Game Pass is not the same as the Steam version: Hi, Firstly, let me make this clear, this isn't a question as I'm not having tech issues. It's not really to complain either. More my musings. So I was wondering, is Wolfenstein Youngblood on...
  9. Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood on Game Pass Ultimate - PC : stuck at 0% downloading: Hi. On Wolfenstein: Youngblood on my PC, I have a strange error. I started the installation from the Xbox (beta) application (all up to date) The files are checked, and the download page...
  10. FF XV Royal edition and Wolfenstein Joung Blood on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF XV Royal edition and Wolfenstein Joung Blood on game pass: Hello, community. New two games on game pass service today. Even announced they somehow went under my radar. I am so excited about the Royal edition. The game pass is becoming greater and...