Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

Discus and support Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danish-Muneer, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed the video settings and had to restart the game to apply changes. But now it won't work :/

Gives a fatal error..below is a screenshot: What's going on???

Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10 [​IMG]

:)

Danish-Muneer, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. GlacialGoose135 Win User

I have same issue as of July 25, 2019. I have latest version of Windows 10 Pro, latest Radeon drivers and Xbox app (beta). Please fix this or I am out too.
  4. Danish-Muneer Win User

1- I do have the Game Pass for PC app, that's what I am using to launch the game

2- I do believe I have all the drivers updated to the latest versions
  5. Skyrunner247 Win User

I managed to fix it although I have no idea how. I went into the file path where the crash reports were saved and deleted every single crash report. I had then gone into the Nvidia control panel and changed a bunch of the 3d applications settings then
    restored them back.
  6. Danish-Muneer Win User

Just to update that I uninstalled the game and reinstalled but the problem is still there...that’s weird. I went into app settings and tried ‘repair’ and ‘reset’ options but no change.

Safe the say I won’t be renewing the Ultimate Pass. Just don’t have time for this, I might come back when things have settled down. Good luck to the people trying Xbox for PC beta right now.
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Colossus Crashes

2. Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello everyone! I have a problem with Wolfenstein: The new colossus. Could someone help me...: When i open the game everything seems fine, load the machine game studio animation, the bethesda and etc. But when it wants to load the main menu, the screen is freeze and does nothing. My pc...
  3. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus keeps crashing on start. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus keeps crashing on start. How do I fix this?: [img] I recently started playing Wolfenstein 2, this is the only game that shows a fatal error. 6bc4f3f5-68db-462b-b80f-e98bded6552d
  4. Wolfenstein The New Colossus : There is insufficient storage available. Please free 0kB and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The New Colossus : There is insufficient storage available. Please free 0kB and...: Game interrupts with this message regularly. Also my games are not saving so everytime I die or exit the game, it starts again from the very beginning. Does anybody have a solution to this...
  5. Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus: Hi. I want to download a wolfenstein 2 the new colossus on PC (app xbox) but i cant. I got a error 0x803FB107. Can you help me? 1e4096df-d59e-4457-9cf8-224adae9ef0f
  6. Wolfenstein II The New Colossus uncut version in Germany

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein II The New Colossus uncut version in Germany: Hello there, I'd like to know if the uncut/international version is available on the XBox app/Microsoft Store on PC in Germany. It seems like one of the reviews mentions it's still the cut...
  7. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: Hi was playing this game fine on PC, then last week it reports this error "Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  8. Wolfenstein The New Colossus is currently not available in your account, error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein The New Colossus is currently not available in your account, error code: 0x803F8001: Hi, I have the xbox game pass for pc, and it has been working fine for the last 2 months, running on Win10. Today when starting Wolfenstein, it will not load and throws the error: 0x803F8001...
  9. Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus crashes on launch "Could not write crash dump"

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus crashes on launch "Could not write crash dump": Hi Community, When I launch Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus through the Xbox (Beta) app, it opens in my second monitor, black screen and crashes everytime with a huge crash report and an error...
  10. Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus crashes at launch "Could not write crash dump"

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus crashes at launch "Could not write crash dump": When I run Wolfenstein 2 The new Colossus, it opens in my other monitor, black screen and just crashes at launch giving me a huge crash report and a message saying : "Could not write crash dump"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live wolfenstein new colossus crashes as start

2. wolfenstein 2 xbox beta windows 10 crashing on open