Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

Discus and support Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I solved the problem it was my disk 2 faulty. I used my mates and worked all fine so im hoping they will let you install the disk 2 at some point then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, May 18, 2014.

  1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.


    I solved the problem it was my disk 2 faulty. I used my mates and worked all fine so im hoping they will let you install the disk 2 at some point then I wont have to send it back.
     
    APEXASSASSlN, May 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Great news Apex,

    I am really glad you got this sorted and you are continuing to enjoy your xbox experience.
     
    Ooh im good, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Ooh im good Win User

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

    Let me just say,

    If the day one patch makes the game better then that is a good thing surely? As for disc drives failing, I still have my very first Bluray player. It cost me £2300 a long time ago. Although it doesn't play some of the newer discs. It still plays first generation
    Blurays fine.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

    I know what you mean Marv.

    I can't remember which one it was, possibly "Halo 4"? They made it so you could install 1 texture disc but it had to run off the spinning one?

    That being said your XBox 360 is gonna be fine playing from the drive. These things last for ages, even if you don't treat them that right (though it's better that you do).
  5. M4RV 71 Win User

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

    @ Lofty

    Its stupid, disc 1 can be installed when you launch it but you have no option to install the other 3 discs. I played the first level and my drive was constantly in use, not very good for wanting to keep your disc drive ok.

    I posted on Bethsofts forums about this but there has been no official reply about it
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

    @ MARV,

    I've seen a few mention this. I'm wondering if it's like a previous Forza, there was an install disk, then the disk you play from ( can't remember if that could be installed or not )
  7. M4RV 71 Win User

    Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

    Has anyone been able to install discs 2,3 and 4 at all?

    I can only install disc 1 and the other discs will not give me the option to install
Thema:

Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch.

Loading...
  1. Wolfenstain 360 needs one huge patch. - Similar Threads - Wolfenstain 360 needs

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Wolfenstain youngblood Deluxe code issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wolfenstain youngblood Deluxe code issue: Hi so i have a problem with wolfenstain youngblood. My uncle bought me a deluxe edition and there was a code of a buddy pass and cyborg skin pack. And when i reedemed the code i didnt get...