"Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download

Discus and support "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the "Wolf Mountain" pack, digital version, after selecting the DLC mission, I click on the respective pack tab and it doesn't open, it asks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rui Silva2, May 3, 2023.

1. Rui Silva2
    Rui Silva2 Guest

:)

Rui Silva2, May 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Rui, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this problem

Sorry to hear that you're not able to download this DLC, we can try some troubleshooting steps. But before that please tell me:

What console are you using? Or is this happening on PC?
    When did you purchased this DLC?
    Are you able to see the content listed in your Microsoft account order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    And what you tried so far to fix this?
  3. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

I have the season pass. i have wolf mountain and landing force. they work. Concealed target installs but does not load.
  4. DaedricXLordXD Win User

I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm my email it says I paid 50 dollars for hardened edition not 19.00 for gold and when I press install on hardened it says that didn't work for some reason. (0x80

I can only download wolf skin pack and map packs
  5. RivetingLeech2 Win User

Wolfenstein 3D not available to download.

This is great news! A new Wolf game and the re-release of Wolf 3d. Does anyone know if the xbla version of Wolf 3d comes with the Spear of Destiny expansion pack?
  6. spuntron Win User

NERF the

[quote user="AoW I Wolfe Xx"]

GomL

[/quote]

Mountain lion.
Thema:

1. "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download - Similar Threads - Wolf Mountain pack

2. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  3. Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX: Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX. There couldn't be a more obvious idea for a remake that people would love to play (the way it happened with Spyro and Crash Team Racing). submitted by...
  4. Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone wolf achievement halo 5 NOT UNLOCKING: I have finished all mission playing solo On legendary but still the achievement didn't pop, I haven't found any solution for this, who can help me out? Thanks! 8a469ee8-5f34-43cc-99de-f7114c8514a2
  5. Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf - Still Not Unlocking: >This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary. I unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  6. Lone Wolf Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lone Wolf Achievement: I completed Halo 5 Guardians on legendary back in 2016 solo and my achievement lone wolf never popped. I got the achievement forging a legend but never lone wolf. It is stuck at 93% but on...
  7. Halo 5 Lone Wolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Lone Wolf: This evening I completed Halo 5 on Solo Legendary.bi unlocked “Forging a Legend” but not “Lone Wolf”. For most of my playthrough, the percentage of FaL was the equivalent percentage of one stage...
  8. BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF

in XBoX Accessibility
    BRAVO 433 GHOST WOLF: Does anyone have the slightest clue as to what Bravo 433 Ghost Wolf means when trying to connect to Xbox One servers in COD BO4? 27e4e935-e888-4dcc-ac08-cca8deb6e6e3
  9. Kingdom Hearts 3 Arendelle Wolf Attack Keeps “Overheating” my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 Arendelle Wolf Attack Keeps “Overheating” my Xbox One X.: So I’m at the Arendelle Wolf boss in Kingdom Hearts 3, and it does it’s attack. When it does it’s attack, my xbox instantly crashes and says uts overheating. Do I have to reapply thermal paste or...
  10. The Wolf Among Us 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us 2!: Only just a few days ago I was replying to a discussion posts saying how I wish The Wolf Among Us 2 would be released and how its a shame it never will with what happened with TellTale. Well, a...