Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue

Discus and support Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I added The Wolf Among Us from Games with Gold Earlier this month. I couldn't download it due to space restrictions, and the fact I wasn't ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N0tQuiteN0rmal, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue

So, I added The Wolf Among Us from Games with Gold Earlier this month. I couldn't download it due to space restrictions, and the fact I wasn't ready to play it yet, so like so many other games, I wanted to leave it in my download queue for when I was ready.

My subscription is expired for the moment, so I know I can't play any XB1 GWG for the time being, but I now can't see it in my queue.

I think I might have installed and deleted it possibly, but surely it should have gone back there?

I tried going into the store, but all it tells me is that I can purchase it fully, or get it free with GWG. (It also says this with Sunset Overdrive, but at least that's in my DL queue waiting for me).

Signing into Xbox.com and viewing the game there show me it's been purchased, but no re-download option.

I am not ready to renew my subscription just yet, but is there any way I can remind my console I've got access to this when I do renew?

Do all XB1 GWG games disappear if deleted?

Any advice would be appreciated. (apart from trolls and sarcasm, obviously Wolf Among Us GWG XB1 missing from DL queue :p )

Thanks

:)

N0tQuiteN0rmal, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Busta737
    Busta737 Guest
    I can dl & buy 18+ games 4 xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space)

Like stated above, I can dl free & buy 18+ games on xbox1 games with gold, but cannot dl xbox360 gwg(borderlands, dead space). I'm in Germany and Do have GOLD, as I've dl The Wolf Among Us, btw. changing the region didn't help(US, Austria, Russia, Australia).
    Any help would be appriciated!

Busta737, Apr 29, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Wolf Among Us: Cry Wolf

Telltale Games tweeted a few days ago that it would released on the 9th for the 360. So it won't be released until tomorrow.

Smwutches, Apr 29, 2016
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

when you become silver all gwg games will be removed from the download queue or list, once you renew your sub they are then all re added back to the queue.

Farscape247, Apr 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: