Wo wong gamepass version issue.

Discus and support Wo wong gamepass version issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I started playing wo wong fallen dynasty gamepass version.However I'm stuck and cannot proceed to the next section of the game.Its on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilSlavkov, Mar 5, 2023.

1. EmilSlavkov
    EmilSlavkov Guest

Hello, yesterday I started playing wo wong fallen dynasty gamepass version.However I'm stuck and cannot proceed to the next section of the game.Its on chapter 2 .It's like you're hitting invisible wall cannot move forward.Any tips.Thanks.

:)

EmilSlavkov, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. Boidster Win User

I must be wong

Nice to meet you, Wong. I was Wong about a couple of things, too, so hopefully two Wongs make a Wight. Actually not. Wights are horrible.
  4. wichs Win User

Xbox Insider access to Halo Infinite CO-OP campaign on PC.

hi i installed xbox insider on xbox and it works fine. but halo coop is not there amongst the other previews. i have gold and gamepass and so on, do you know how to help? friend of mine just did that too and he could download coop mode wo any issues

thanks
  5. Mossy Cottage Win User

should i Change my gamertag to Mr Wong?

I think You should change it to 'Mr Wongs Multi storey Car Park'

That way.. You could enjoy being 'Wong on so many different levels!?'
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Anyone else having issues loading Crackdown 3 through game pass? Cleared game data. Reinstalled multiple times. Game goes black after Sumo screen

It's not a known bug. I was able to run the Xbox One X version and the PC version without issues on the Gamepass.
Thema:

1. Wo wong gamepass version issue. - Similar Threads - wong gamepass version

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?: If I have tried everything from turning the Xbox off to doing the advance seting and port thing that I'm still not getting connection to my wifi would I have to factory restart my xbox...
  6. Target Gift Card-Wong Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Target Gift Card-Wong Xbox: my nephew received a gift card for madden xbox x/s, but he has the one, how can he redeem the gift card. I would hate to see the $70 go to waste. d314888c-a112-4066-8212-48f0bdfcdea2
  7. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  8. What's wong

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wong: Storage device removed The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it af92277c-8b0e-4eff-ab00-a28cf58f9807
  9. my account was/is suspended although i have done nothing wong how can i get unband

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was/is suspended although i have done nothing wong how can i get unband: can I get help as o why I got suspended and how to get unsuspended 311bec20-1409-48b3-8722-65821639da78
  10. error code C000-000E whats wong with my consle... ive had it Gutted for about 3years now an NO ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code C000-000E whats wong with my consle... ive had it Gutted for about 3years now an NO ...: .. ive had it Gutted for about 3years now an NO issues.. and now all of a sudden it wont update.. whats wrong wit it? 26efb6d8-b477-430e-b579-20baa249963c