Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

Discus and support Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Brazilian, I'm using Google translator to ask for help, so please correct any errors, recently I started playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on Xcloud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davi Cesar, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Davi Cesar
    Davi Cesar Guest

Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

I'm Brazilian, I'm using Google translator to ask for help, so please correct any errors, recently I started playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on Xcloud using my cell phone but a bug happened not only once but twice that makes it impossible for me to continue playing , the error is as follows, Dlc 1 of the game is not included in the catalog with the base game, but at random times in the game it becomes available out of nowhere and after a while it disappears, this makes the save no longer work which had the interpretation that I bought the DLC and deleted it making the save unusable, one more thing and this is the weirdest thing, from time to time the message that the DLC is no longer available disappears and I manage to enter the game, that it's extremely frustrating due to it being my only way to play and I'm loving the game itself, if anyone else has experienced this let me know and if they somehow resolved it please advise me how PLEASE!

:)

Davi Cesar, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Another user reported that they couldn't load their saved data because the DLC was removed but they didn't download any DLC. This is an ongoing issue right now and currently does not have any troubleshooting steps that you can do to resolve it.

The best thing you could do is try to get support from the game developers themselves regarding this issue. Try using this link.

https://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/support/

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Woo Long deluxe edition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

As per checking, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition only includes the following:

- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (full game)

- Digital Art Book

- Digital Mini Soundtrack

- Season Pass (Includes additional DLCs Battle of Zhongyuan, Conqueror of Jiangdong, Upheaval in Jingxiang, and Season Pass Bonus Qinglong Armor)
  4. John P_14 Win User

Woo Long deluxe edition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why do you have such sucky games coming to Xbox game pass

There have been several resident evil games on Game Pass, if memory serves 5,6,7 I think

There are lots of major title games, Monster hunter rise is coming as well as Wo Long in the coming weeks. You can try a demo of Wo long now
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Wo long not starting properly?

Hello, Aktriel. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask questions:

-Is PC the platform that you use to play this game?
    -Is your PC running Windows 10?
    -Are more game affected, or is just Wo Long?
    -What potential solutions you tried to solve this problem?
    Please describe them.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
Thema:

Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

1. Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC - Similar Threads - Long Xcloud Bug

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  7. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  8. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: I'm trying to play fortnite but the wait time goes too long 3befe9f7-918a-4a05-8f26-adce2ce0770e
  9. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  10. How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?

in XboX Insiders
    How long has it taken for most people to get into xcloud and what are the four games?: Sorry this probably gets asked a bunch submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]