WO LONG wont load the save files and app gets not responding.

Discus and support WO LONG wont load the save files and app gets not responding. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently formatted my machine and save files were gone. I hoped the saves could be their on cloud but the now Wo Long game doesn't go past the save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anu Yash, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Anu Yash
    Anu Yash Guest

I recently formatted my machine and save files were gone. I hoped the saves could be their on cloud but the now Wo Long game doesn't go past the save feature. it is just stuck their. Need save file urgently as my game pass expires in 2 days.

:)

Anu Yash, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Anu Yash Win User

Nope this didn't help.

I am hoping someone from Microsoft could share my save file with me offline.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Anu, if before formatting the system did not upload your progress to the Microsoft cloud unfortunately it will not be possible to recover your data.
  4. Georges C. Win User

From your error images the program is having execution problems, try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  5. Anu Yash Win User

I do see my achievements in xbox app, and below are the error messages I get on xbox pc app.

Error - Game could not be synced from other device. (something Like that)

[​IMG]
  6. Anu Yash Win User

can you tell me how can i contact the xbox support team, maybe they can help me the last synced file.
Thema:

1. WO LONG wont load the save files and app gets not responding. - Similar Threads - LONG wont load

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  6. it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement...: it says my xbox acount suspended but it wont tell me how long and when i go to enforcement it doesnt say anything it wont let me join pARTIES OR SEND MESSAGES 5f4b743f-1264-48d3-8070-0e5623d4195e
  7. Xbox wont load games or apps and when it does has long load times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont load games or apps and when it does has long load times: So one day im just playing video games and i go and eat lunch and i come back and my external hard drive no longer works so im like ok thats fine the series x comes out in a little bit so i just...
  8. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up: i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter wont sync after reboot or long duration without sync with gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter wont sync after reboot or long duration without sync with gamepad: I have the latest windows 10 64bit ,. and just reset and updated to latest patch, the problem with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows on windows anniversary update has resurface on the latest...
  10. Xbox One - Freezing wont turn on or takes to long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Freezing wont turn on or takes to long to start: Xbox freezes after about 10 min of video playing or and hour into playing a game. When I restart the console it just stays on the green xbox screen . I have to restart it about 4-6 times before I...