Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

Discus and support Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasMckenzie3, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up: "Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x80073d02" or "Error Code: 0x800073cfb". I have tried removing Gaming Services App and reinstalling. Only thing that works is to "Verify and Repair" the game files. This takes a long time and frustrating to do every time. Does anyone have a real solution?

<Changed to a question>

:)

ThomasMckenzie3, Nov 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...