Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens. Here's what I've tried so far: Settings > Add or remove programs > tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bauyrzhan Tokenov, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Settings > Add or remove programs > tried Repair and Reset both
    • Go to the location of the game, right click on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty application, Run Compatibility Troubleshooter. Also tried running as an administrator
    • By running Compatibility Troubleshooter, I was able to get to the Title screen, however it quickly crashed with error code: (0x80072ee7)
    • Updated all my graphics drivers, there are no pending Windows updates, restarted PC multiple times
    • Tried reinstalling gaming services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VBa4nCnaI&ab_channel=LastErrorFixer
    • In Xbox app: Go to the Game page, Manage => Repair and verify
    I'm on Windows 11 64bit, 6950xt GPU, ryzen 5 7600 CPU. From debugging with compatibility troubleshooter, I'm guessing it installed 32-bit version for my PC when it actually should be 64 bit. This is a guess based on some random troubleshooting website, that said: "if it shows Windows 95 as an option in compatibility launching, the program is 32-bit".

And nothing worked. It is extremely frustrating.

Based on the reviews the game has been broken for a while now, is there going to be any fix?

:)

Bauyrzhan Tokenov, Jul 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Wo long not working says release date 3/2/23 but it says that today 3/2 is not here yet issues?

March 3 is the launch day.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/wo-long-fallen-dynasty
  3. John P_14 Win User

Woo Long deluxe edition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

As per checking, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition only includes the following:

- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (full game)

- Digital Art Book

- Digital Mini Soundtrack

- Season Pass (Includes additional DLCs Battle of Zhongyuan, Conqueror of Jiangdong, Upheaval in Jingxiang, and Season Pass Bonus Qinglong Armor)
  4. John P_14 Win User

Woo Long deluxe edition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

5. Bauyrzhan Tokenov Win User

It didn't work. Also fully reinstalled Windows 11, didn't work at all.

I thought ArmouryCrate from ASUS messed up or something, so this time I installed the drivers manually one by one. The Issue still persists.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Bauyrzhan Tokenov,

Thank you for your response and for performing the troubleshooting to the point that you have already performed a clean installation of the OS. Kindly report this issue to Xbox and provide feedback to Windows. I also suggest for you to reach out with Team Ninja Support team here: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (teamninja-studio.com) they may be able to provide you patch or alternative resolution for this issue.

Please follow the guide below in reporting this issue: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

1. Press and hold the Xbox button, and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you’re experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Note If you select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics, continue with the instructions that are found in the section, “Report a problem with media tracing.”
    4. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory from each dropdown. If you’re not sure what to choose, make your best guess.
    5. If you have a screenshot or game clip with your issue, ensure that Include screenshot or Include game clip is selected.
    6. You may be prompted to complete your report another way:
      • If you select Use another device, you can use your mobile device to scan the provided QR code and continue from your device. This is helpful if your problem report has a lot of details that typing with the virtual keyboard on console may prove difficult.
      • If you select Continue on console, you can continue through the steps in this section to submit your issue from your Xbox console. You can use a USB keyboard, the Xbox Chatpad, or the Xbox app on your mobile or Windows device to submit the details of your report.

Note If you’re using a virtual assistant such as Cortana or Alexa, bring up the keyboard for each text field, and then press the View button to use voice-to-text.
    7. Enter a short title for your issue.
    8. Enter a description of your issue. Consider the following questions when deciding what details to include:
      • What is the problem or unexpected behavior?
      • What steps did you take to encounter the problem?
      • What additional software, hardware, or accessories were you using when you encountered the problem?
      • Were there any specific error codes or messages you saw when you encountered the problem or behavior? If so, what did it say?
    9. Select Submit. It can take several seconds for your problem report to send.
Thema:

1. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Long Fallen Dynasty

2. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  3. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  4. wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud: How come wo long fallen dynasty was removed from cloud their was no warning or anything it just vanished I was wondering if their was a bug or was it removed for another reason...
  5. I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...: I can look up in my order history that I ordered and paid for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. When accessing my games library on my Xbox S, it shows that I own the standard...
  6. Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...: Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but it didn’t unlocked and I tried many ways like...
  7. Wo Long: Fallen dynasty connection error 0x80401101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long: Fallen dynasty connection error 0x80401101: Often When I try to play wo long in coop this error appears, without any specific reason, sometimes before the start of the mission, sometimes after...idk how can I fix it and I didn't find...
  8. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty crushes when starting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty crushes when starting game: Hello, I just spent an hour trying to make this game work. I am xbox ultimate user and wanted to try this game but when I try to start it, it first tries to load something and then the game...
  9. In wo long fallen dynasty, I cannot defect. Is this fixable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In wo long fallen dynasty, I cannot defect. Is this fixable?: In wo long fallen dynasty, the chapter is unable to deflect. I have tried every combination and the character does not reflect. Even in training, you cannot pass because you're unable to...
  10. My Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game won’t get past the signing in screen on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game won’t get past the signing in screen on my PC: I have tried cleaning up my system repaired broken files and even clean booting but noting works e0f6170b-e881-499a-b98a-47f8a1f1ebe1