Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

Discus and support Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpoolEtto8, Jul 1, 2023.

1. SpoolEtto8
    SpoolEtto8 Guest

Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening?

Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me... [​IMG]

:)

SpoolEtto8, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me continue playing

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Are you playing on a PC or on a console?

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. SpoolEtto8 Win User

Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me continue playing

Hey I am playing through PC but on cloud gaming mode
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Try the xCloud service from another device, you can do it from the mobile app, the PC app and from this website:

https://www.xbox.com/play

If you experience the same problem in all the ways of using the service, please send feedback on the service following the steps in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

As this is a service running directly in the cloud, unfortunately there is not much to do on the user side, just wait for this problem to be corrected.

You should know that other users have reported this same problem with the game in other forum posts.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Problems down loading Cod map pack

Just to add abit more to the situation- It won't let me purchase the map pack..When I first tried it wasn't long since I added MS points.....However I have never been refused a purchase of a map pack etc having only just adding MS points.........
  6. Wolfsbane501st Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

My issue is that I am already a Premium member, but it won't let me install Premium or the DLC's without asking for a re-purchase. Which is really frustrating because I have played with Premium before, have Premium content, had to uninstall because I needed
    room, and now it won't let me reinstall Premium.
Thema:

1. Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me... - Similar Threads - Long cloud says

2. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  5. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?: So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little longer" and stays like that for hours and then...
  9. Long wait times in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times in cloud gaming: I have noticed with Xbox cloud gaming that I have to wait over 200 minutes to play a game this has never happened before and and when I wait the time I get a message saying could not connect. I...
  10. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55