within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

Discus and support within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinthCamera3757, Jan 11, 2017.

1. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail

this can be fixed by allowing mod support to re add the book into the inventory however it disables achievements so Bethesda told me that you could re apply achievements after disabling the mod

a mod can allow the game console commands I can re add the book but doing this disables achievements so once added id like my game re enabled

:)

NinthCamera3757, Jan 11, 2017
  2. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does nothing

within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail

this can be fixed by allowing mod support to re add the book into the inventory however it disables achievements so Bethesda told me that you could re apply achievements after disabling the mod

a mod can allow the game console commands I can re add the book but doing this disables achievements so once added id like my game re enabled

3. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does nothing

4. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

The best thing to do since this appears to be an in game bug is to contact the game support directly.

Bethesda Support

If this post helped you please upvote.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 11, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does nothing

The best thing to do since this appears to be an in game bug is to contact the game support directly.

https://help.bethesda.net/

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does nothing

https://help.bethesda.net/

7. The Lady Bastet Win User

glitch question

Do you refer to Urag's books? Generally, you must go to the place indicated in the journal to find that specific copy of the book. It doesn't matter of you have or find another one.
  8. FullHornet Win User

Forza 6 December DLC Includes Christine! (1958 Plymouth Fury)

Nice, however, if you read the book then you know that the movie for Christine butchered the story that was told in the book. The same was true for Under The Dome.
  9. Villarino Win User

Why Do You Play Video Games?

For me videogames are part of my life, they are part ofmy culture like the books i read, or the movies and the music i like, and depending of the mood i play a specific kind of game.
Thema:

within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

1. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ... - Similar Threads - within specific mission

2. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  3. Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?: [img] I use the media player app on my xbox series x to play stored movie files. When I access the harddrive, all of the folders have the same file icon shown. Is there a way to customize these...
  4. Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other: Why have 3 xbox one controllers stopped powering up within a couple months of each other. I've updated the firmware on 2 of them before they stopped working, and didn't update the 3rd, but it quit...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty...: I built a new pc, MSI PRO B550M-VC Wifi, Ryzen 9 5900x, 3070 ti, thermaltake GF1 850W psu, 32gb ram, with a 1tb ssd and a 1tb hard drive. It ran great for a week and then games started to freeze...
  7. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  8. 3 different headset mics stopped working within a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 different headset mics stopped working within a day: i have 3 different headsets and their mics all stopped working within a day after being perfectly fine the day before, ive also tried plugging them into my phone to test the mics and they didn't...
  9. Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?: I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6...
  10. Gamertag hasn't changed within 48h of payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag hasn't changed within 48h of payment: I recently changed my Xbox gamertag using PayPal and it hasn't changed yet. I am looking at it through the Xbox companion app. I wonder when it will be changed because there has been charged for...