With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

Discus and support With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oliver Jackson1, Jan 21, 2024.

1. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected

:)

Oliver Jackson1, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other third party services that allows you to play MNK on games you're not meant too get you banned?

Hi Oliver, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To answer your question I was doing several researches and I found the following article which in summary says:

Yes, Xbox's new ban system will ban the use of XIM and other third-party services that allow MNK to be played in games they are not intended for.

Microsoft has stated that it is taking this measure to ensure that all players have a fair and balanced experience.

Source of information: https://www.elconfidencial.com/tecn...x-prohibe-uso-mandos-terceras-marcas_3764549/

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other third party services that allows you to play MNK on games you're not meant too get you banned?

Hi Oliver, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To answer your question I was doing several researches and I found the following article which in summary says:

Yes, Xbox's new ban system will ban the use of XIM and other third-party services that allow MNK to be played in games they are not intended for.

Microsoft has stated that it is taking this measure to ensure that all players have a fair and balanced experience.

Source of information: https://www.elconfidencial.com/tecn...x-prohibe-uso-mandos-terceras-marcas_3764549/

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. J Haas Win User

Console ban and permanent suspension on brand new account?

I know I’m console banned, at least for now because it says “this console has been banned from the xbox network”.

I said “I thought xbox had some software that could detect xims” because I don’t have a xim. I don’t use xim. I’ve never had a xim plugged into my xbox, I have a wire mic and wired speakers. That’s it. I’ve never had a xim, I just took a picture off google and made it my profile picture to get people angry.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is chronus allowed in online gameplay?

such devices are not allowed to be used on Xbox, but Activision is the one that controls all online play aspects of call of duty. They have implemented many server-side techniques to detect cheaters and they banned them by the thousands. But no detection system is perfect, especially with a device specifically designed to avoid detection.

Bans to carry evidence which means they need to catch you in the act which is part of what you reporting both of the Xbox side and the call of duty side accomplishes

https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/4/23669939/call-of-duty-warzone-xim-ban-suspension-warning
  6. AMMO JWS Win User

Could Xbox One boot to the TV app in full screen?

I'm pretty disappointed this hasn't been implemented yet! I too will be disconnecting my systems from the xbox until you guys can allow boot to TV... Why wouldn't you have this already??
Thema:

With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

1. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other... - Similar Threads - ban system coming

2. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  3. How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does the striking system work? And can spam reporting get me banned?: I just wanted to ask about a ban I recieved yesterday at about 19:39. I got banned regarding a conversation with a player of Dead By Daylight. The guy had messaged me before and a few people I...
  4. Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is trying to tank their console with their Communication ban system.: As any sane person on Xbox knows, the communications ban system is a diabolical twisted and absolutely abhorrent solution to a problem that doesn't exist in the first place. It's supposedly...
  5. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  6. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  7. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...: I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658
  8. Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X): I was playing Warzone last night, then around 9:50 I got disconnected and a message popped up saying my console was banned. This morning I tried to see if i could connect to Xbox Live and i was...
  9. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspicion and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  10. My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My system has a temporary ban on it and was told to come post on here: my reference number is 1397761764 b5253aa7-b72b-4213-8ff3-47c5940da072