with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...

Discus and support with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im about to purchase the Gta x|s edition for new gen and im curious if it comes with the online new gen edition? 4b9a3326-a5b7-4a0b-ba85-23d2dce2c0f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apothonos, May 12, 2023.

1. Apothonos
    Apothonos Guest

with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised...

im about to purchase the Gta x|s edition for new gen and im curious if it comes with the online new gen edition?

:)

Apothonos, May 12, 2023
  2. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  3. Rostom L Win User

GTA Online will NOT work.

Hi Taylor!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Please note that the GTA Online is playable only for Xbox Series X/S consoles. You can confirm that when you visit this link here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-au....

You may have downloaded the game since it's included in Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S) bundle.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How Can I Download a game I paid for?

Just a heads up, to let you know that the Xbox Series X|S version of GTA V, the artwork for the game is Grand Theft Auto Online, but it still includes Story Mode if you purchased the bundle.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I bought a game key from g2a with grand theft auto 5 and i reedemed the code,it s not in my library on xbox. What should i do with this cause it says my game is reedemed

6. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

Thema:

1. with the Grand Theft Auto V (xbox series X|S) bundle, does it include the online Optimised... - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  3. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  4. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  5. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  6. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  7. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  8. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742
  9. Grand Theft Auto 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 4 not working: Hi guys Just downloaded Grand theft auto 4 on xbox series x but game isn't working? Any idea what's wrong thanks Robert 01b6c45a-4f25-4cdf-926d-d32a1abf2972
  10. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...