With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

Discus and support With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Natalie Knight, Nov 2, 2023.

1. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead.

:)

Natalie Knight, Nov 2, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

The only option you have is to use a USB stick.

I feel like they might remove the option altogether, cos they clearly don't like people doing it. It's not like it wouldn't be trivial to add the option to the Xbox app on PC, yet despite people asking for the feature over and over again, they just have not added it.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Natalie K. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say that as the console companion app was discontinued, at the moment is possible to change our profile picture on the Xbox mobile app.

Hopefully, Microsoft will allow the PC users to change the profile picture for a custom one in a future update for the Xbox app.

I know this can be frustrating, but you can try asking a family member or friend, their phone temporarily, just to change your profile picture for the one you want.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can change your custom PFP in the Xbox Companion app on your PC and the Xbox app on your phone. On the Xbox app and website so far we don't have the option to submit a custom PFP.
  5. MakaylaHernandez2 Win User

Xbox Account

Hey, Makayla

I live in Brazil and this function is working now, try to restart the connection or the console.

May I hope
    I know they enabled custom profile pictures but I can't change my alt accounts profile picture to a custom pfp cause it says I need an adult.
  6. Janet_C Win User

Need help with xbox app gamer picture

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

You can change your custom image through a console or a PC if the Xbox mobile app gives you problems, if you are an Android user, you can download the "Xbox beta" app and test if the same thing happens there.

Here you can find the steps to change the picture in a console

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/p...

To do it on a PC, you must open the "Xbox Console Companion" app, select your profile > Customize > Customize your avatar > Choose a custom picture.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC? - Similar Threads - Microsoft removing console

2. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  5. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  6. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  7. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  8. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  9. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  10. xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store: Not sure why the app itself was removed from the microsoft store as when i tried to search for it, there were no relevant results [img] And when i tried to search for xbox console companion on...