With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

Discus and support With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneReaper115, Dec 28, 2023.

1. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now on this current version. It is now prompting me to purchase the title for 20% off, but I am leery to do so if I can't actually keep playing it. I mean eventually I will upgrade to the current gen, but not for one game out of an entire catalogue.

:)

LoneReaper115, Dec 28, 2023
  2. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

only games that are currently on Game Pass are available for cloud play, regardless of whether you own them, and as you noted grand theft auto left on January 5
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why is it not letting me play it when I have the ultimate pass?

Hi Savage. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

As recently confirmed by Microsoft, Grand Theft Auto V left Game Pass on January 5th. If you reboot your console, the game will likely disappear from the Game Pass library.

To continue playing this game, you may purchase it from the Microsoft Store. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

Thema:

With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

1. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I... - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  3. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  4. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  5. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  6. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  7. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  8. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742
  9. Grand Theft Auto 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 4 not working: Hi guys Just downloaded Grand theft auto 4 on xbox series x but game isn't working? Any idea what's wrong thanks Robert 01b6c45a-4f25-4cdf-926d-d32a1abf2972
  10. Grand Theft Auto Online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Grand Theft Auto Online: I have xbox game pass ultimate which in the description when buying it, it says "online multiplayer access" but i go to gta 5 and it puts me in storymode and i go to the online tab in the menu and...