Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest

Discus and support Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not getting credited with the 50 reward points for Witcher 3. I've been credited for all other quests so far. I've downloaded the game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dlfgirl, Feb 15, 2021.

1. dlfgirl
    dlfgirl Guest

I'm not getting credited with the 50 reward points for Witcher 3. I've been credited for all other quests so far.

I've downloaded the game pass version twice now, still not getting credited for kills. Also tried GOTY version, that doesn't work either.

I contacted Microsoft Rewards support, they told me to speak to XBOX support. They tried to tell me to go back and deal with Microsoft Rewards support! Basically XBOX Support couldn't help me either. Said it can take 24 to 72 hrs before points show up. It's been over 72 hrs since I first killed the required 12 kills. And have many more kills since then. I've never had a problem getting credited for completed quests till now.

I've spent way too many hours on this now, and I'm very frustrated and not impressed with the 'help' from Microsoft.

:)

dlfgirl, Feb 15, 2021
  2. T0xicpezz Win User

Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

GTA 5

Also I enjoyed the rewards app quests I tried out The Witcher 3, and Overcooked 2 both of which I have found really fun.

I love Game Pass.
  3. JackTheCreeper Win User

Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

As a few have mentioned already, I believe that the achievements earned in the Game of the Year Edition of The Witcher 3 will not count towards the Xbox Game Pass Quest. They do have separate achievement lists that register them as different games. I also
    unlocked achievements for the Game Pass Quest during the proper time frame hoping to earn some more Rewards Points, but when I saw they weren't registered after a few days I came to the conclusion listed above. I'm simply throwing my own anecdotal evidence
    in to prove you aren't the only one it has happened to.
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hey there, xJCplDxSHESHO

The Xbox Game Pass rewards is now known as Xbox Game Pass Quests, which is tied into Microsoft Rewards. Please take a look at this web link to view Game Pass Quests on the rewards page:

https://www.microsoft.com/rewards/xbox/game-pass-quests

I am going to move this question into the Xbox forum so it is not off topic.

Thanks,

Regards,
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
Thema:

1. Witcher 3 Game Pass Rewards Quest - Similar Threads - Witcher Game Pass

2. Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game save data on the Witcher 3.: So I got the message that there wasn’t enough space to save any more games on the Witcher 3. So I deleted the local data and rebooted. When I rebooted and it synced my cloud data, the last save...
  3. Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?: I have a Kishi Razer, attached to my phone, with XBOX GAME PASS Ultimate, and I can't find the Witcher 3 on it anywhere. Is it not included in the game pass experience?...
  4. URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...: I am creating this new question in attempt to revive this thread:...
  5. 14/12/22 Witcher 3 game update. Disabled sign switching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14/12/22 Witcher 3 game update. Disabled sign switching: There has been a game update today 14/12/22 for The Witcher 3, the update has disabled the ability for the Witcher to swap signs? This has essentially stopped the game from progressing How can...
  6. the witcher game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    the witcher game pass: Bonjour, j’ai installé the witcher 3 grâce au game pass, je viens d’apprendre qu’il sera supprimé incéssament sous peu. J’ai alors installé le jeu depuis la store, mais je me demandais si...
  7. Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Witcher 3 & save games: I am loving this but playing it very slowly. I am worried MS is going to take it off Xbox Game Pass and I will lose all progress Could I buy the game on disc and would the same save games work?...
  8. The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass: Is anyone else suffering with incredibly slow load times on The Witcher Wildhunt on Game Pass. A conversation cutscene pops up a loading screen for 10+ seconds with every line of speech. It’s...
  9. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  10. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....