witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work

Discus and support witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been speaking to xbox support on chat for over a week regarding this issue and there trying to blame it on the preview programme but the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kinglinney83, Jul 4, 2015.

1. kinglinney83
    kinglinney83 Guest

ive been speaking to xbox support on chat for over a week regarding this issue and there trying to blame it on the preview programme but the games worked after i joined it and all of a sudden they have just stopped all of my other download games are fine
    please help because im going round in circles here been to they would be refunded then they keep coming up with more excuses

:)

kinglinney83, Jul 4, 2015
  2. Project cars review

Honestly I'm super stoked for Project Cars and I'm sure I'll play it quite a bit for a week before The Witcher comes out, but I'll still continue playing Project Cars throughout the weeks ahead when I'm taking breaks from The Witcher.

MonsterGuy2014, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Summer games

For this month it will be Project Cars and The Witcher 3. For the remainder of the year it will be Godzilla, God of War 3, COD BO 3, & Rise of the Tomb Raider.

MonsterGuy2014, Jul 4, 2015
  4. kinglinney83
    kinglinney83 Guest

ive been told to post on preview forum but when i go to it its saying page not found please help me as im getting rather annoyed with this now

5. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    Hi kinglinney83,

sorry to hear you are having problems - I have a couple of things you can try.

First try Report A Problem from your xbox - details here - that should also show you if others are having the same issue.

Then also post about your problem in the preview forums here.

This means you have reported it and posted there - in case its a preview issue, and posted here in case its not. I would have thought it more likely to be a preview issue but in case its not the main support team monitors these forums so please post back
    with any answers/updates you get from the preview team and then we can take it from there and see if there is something else we can do.

Hope that helps!

- Ninja Edit! Just saw your new post - the main support team here can fix that for you when they see your message. Please bear in mind that they have a lot of preview access posts to sort and they have to manually make changes - and there are a lot to do
    - so they will get to you as soon as they can!

-- Rick --, Jul 4, 2015
  6. kinglinney83
    kinglinney83 Guest
    hi i cant get on the preview forum its saying group not found

7. kinglinney83
    kinglinney83 Guest
    both of these links say group not found witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work :(

8. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest

Hi,

i edited my post above but as you don't appear to have seen it I will copy it again below:

The main support team here can fix that (group not found) for you when they see your message. Please bear in mind that they have a lot of preview access posts to sort and they have to manually make changes - and there are a lot to do - so they will get to
    you as soon as they can!

-- Rick --, Oct 31, 2018
  9. kinglinney83 Win User

ive been told to post on preview forum but when i go to it its saying page not found please help me as im getting rather annoyed with this now
  10. kinglinney83 Win User

both of these links say group not found :(
  11. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi,

i edited my post above but as you don't appear to have seen it I will copy it again below:

The main support team here can fix that (group not found) for you when they see your message. Please bear in mind that they have a lot of preview access posts to sort and they have to manually make changes - and there are a lot to do - so they will get to
    you as soon as they can!
  12. kinglinney83 Win User

hi i cant get on the preview forum its saying group not found
  13. -- Rick -- Win User

Hi kinglinney83,

sorry to hear you are having problems - I have a couple of things you can try.

First try Report A Problem from your xbox - details here - that should also show you if others are having the same issue.

Then also post about your problem in the preview forums here.

This means you have reported it and posted there - in case its a preview issue, and posted here in case its not. I would have thought it more likely to be a preview issue but in case its not the main support team monitors these forums so please post back
    with any answers/updates you get from the preview team and then we can take it from there and see if there is something else we can do.

Hope that helps!

- Ninja Edit! Just saw your new post - the main support team here can fix that for you when they see your message. Please bear in mind that they have a lot of preview access posts to sort and they have to manually make changes - and there are a lot to do
    - so they will get to you as soon as they can!
Thema:

1. witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work - Similar Threads - witcher project cars

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?: I have one simple question on the witcher 3 it says that the japanese language is supported but my question is how can i install it beacuse i cant find it on the xbox store and neither on the "my...
  8. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  9. The Witcher 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Hello i have a problem with the witcher 2 Achievements are hidden Although I achieved it 09c5d0e6-1cd8-42bc-9f82-a4016670f90c
  10. How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?: The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S supposedly supports Chinese dubbing and subs, but I can’t find where to get the necessary files. Please help. TIA....