Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile

Discus and support Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to sign into my profile to play witcher 2 it just does the endless thinking loop thingy and doesn't sign in. I'm already signed in on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kindacooldude, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Witcher 2 wont sign in to my profile

Hi,

When I try to sign into my profile to play witcher 2 it just does the endless thinking loop thingy and doesn't sign in.

I'm already signed in on the console.

Please help!

Justin

:)

Kindacooldude, Dec 28, 2017
  2. OllyBongo89
    OllyBongo89 Guest
    Two consoles, login issue

Hi just got a second Xbox one and it wont let me sign in, ill explain...

I can sign in to my current Xbox one in the living room, I deleted my profile and re downloaded it and it worked straight away no probs.

When I try downloading my profile to my other Xbox one in the other room, it allows me to login but asks for a 4 digit security code witch never comes through ever.

My security proofs are correct and updated so its not that, I don't use 2 step sign in either. I get 6 digit codes when I sign in via the website occasionally and that works.

Why can't I get a 4 digit code and why does it even come up, I just want to sign in with my username and password nothing else

OllyBongo89, Dec 28, 2017
  3. K LOCK69
    K LOCK69 Guest
    cant sign in to my profile

wont let me sign in to my xbl profile

says i can sign in 1-29-12

K LOCK69, Dec 28, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Try to
    delete local data
    from the console and try to start the game again. Otherwise, try uninstalling and re-install it.

DominumStige, Dec 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: