Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug

Discus and support Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried to redownload the game and it won't work e8df9d47-af0a-4b04-aaa4-10a36cd38871 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatteMink754487, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug

i tried to redownload the game and it won't work

:)

MatteMink754487, Apr 26, 2016
  2. Anyone else having problems getting the game to start playing??

I don't know if anyone else is having anything similar to what you're having Marcia59 but my *** Parrying/Witcher Senses won't work at all. Basically, anything that requires the use of the Left-Trigger won't work at all.

My version of The Witcher 3 is running v1.01 and I seriously cannot play my game at all. Every quest I pick up requires me to use Witcher Senses to proceed further and I'm seriously stuck.

Hiii Im Lucky, Apr 26, 2016
  3. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    What type of Gamer are you Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug :)

I would fall into category 2 for the most part, but also like pick up and play games now and again. I prefer getting stuck into my games and playing for a good few hours or longer where the witcher 3 is involved

R1CH5TER, Apr 26, 2016
  4. Hiii Im Lucky Win User

Anyone else having problems getting the game to start playing??

I don't know if anyone else is having anything similar to what you're having Marcia59 but my *** Parrying/Witcher Senses won't work at all. Basically, anything that requires the use of the Left-Trigger won't work at all.

My version of The Witcher 3 is running v1.01 and I seriously cannot play my game at all. Every quest I pick up requires me to use Witcher Senses to proceed further and I'm seriously stuck.
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

What type of Gamer are you :)

I would fall into category 2 for the most part, but also like pick up and play games now and again. I prefer getting stuck into my games and playing for a good few hours or longer where the witcher 3 is involved
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Does Wycher 3 play like the preview?

I wonder if I pick up witcher 3 if I'll be confused by the story since I've never played witcher 1 or 2.
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Games I hate that you love

Half-life is terrible.Also Final Fantasy 13 and the Witcher 2 are really bad.The bugs in Oblivion arent really bad-theyre not game breaking like the Skyrim ones.Skyrim is a game I would add to the list of terrible game.It freezes my console every 30 minutes.In
    some areas the framerate drops to 3 or 4frames per second.NPCs stuck in trees,horses stuck in mid air..lol the bugs are endless.
  8. Mexicola1984 Win User

Your recently bought games thread

Just paid off my Witcher 2 copy, be honest not finding many games i fancy picking up
Thema:

Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug

1. Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug - Similar Threads - Witcher stuck ballista

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?: I have one simple question on the witcher 3 it says that the japanese language is supported but my question is how can i install it beacuse i cant find it on the xbox store and neither on the "my...
  8. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  9. The Witcher 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Hello i have a problem with the witcher 2 Achievements are hidden Although I achieved it 09c5d0e6-1cd8-42bc-9f82-a4016670f90c
  10. Witcher 3 not downloading stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 not downloading stuck on installing: So basically I purchased this this morning at around 10am and I'm still unable to play it as it's still saying installing. I have power cycled and also deleted the game and tried to re...