“Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

Discus and support “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WiserStudent557, Oct 10, 2023.

1. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

Hey all,

Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to understand I wasn’t speaking about “Wishlist” or “Deals” but about “Wishlist Deals”.

For most of the last year I have been able to go to Deals and underneath the top ads I had a section called “Wishlist Deals”. This simple but amazing feature took your saved wishlist data and gave you a browsing screen with the ones that were on special. It was a great UX where side scrolling the actual wishlist in only half the screen is a terrible UX.

It is now missing for me and I’m having a variety of other bugs with the store. Before I go back to support, is anyone else having issues with the Wishlist, Wishlist Deals or wishlist notifications? Sometimes a game will crash and when I go back to the Home Screen notifications will all pop at once like they were queued up instead of popping naturally when they should.

submitted by /u/WiserStudent557
    [link] [comments]

/u/WiserStudent557, Oct 10, 2023
  2. JaspreetSingh08 Win User

How do i use Microsoft balance for games. (ROBLOX)

I am sorry for the confusion. Do you see the 80 robux deal on the store or is it missing? * The deal was removed from some regions recently.
  3. Bonien2 Win User

Who else can't help themselves during sales?

almost all deals are basically the same as allways. Never had any of my wishlist-games on sale. :/
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox marketing team

Hi Ash of Snow,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help!

The best place to look for deals on Xbox controller's would be the "Deals" section of the online Microsoft Store and also on the official Xbox website. I'll post the links to both sections:

Deals would also be posted on the
    controller page
    in the online Microsoft Store as well. On the home page of the online Microsoft Store, you can

sneak preview the Black Friday deals
    and on that page it states that select controllers will be 20$ off starting on 11/24/19

Unfortunately there won't be a way to get in touch with anyone on the marketing team but hopefully the information I provided is helpful!
  5. SpyOverThere Win User

Discord Nitro with xbox Game pass

There should be a banner about it, if not then going to deals on the store section might work. They also couldve emailed it to you.
  6. ROFLsmiles Win User

Missed a deal

This may or may not be the right place to post this, but the forums are a little confusing to me so I apologize in advance.
Thema:

“Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

1. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals - Similar Threads - “Wishlist Deals” Section

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  4. Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...: As the question says, I keep getting emails with contents of A GAME ON YOUR WISH LIST IS ON SALE!Good news! A deal awaits for I Am Fish. Now when I enter...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?: Is there a plan for a sort feature for the wishlist? I would like to move items into groups, or by type, or priority. My request is that the items be able to be sorted like moving the tiles on the...
  7. Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...: Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having 83d1e0fb-dad9-4479-8146-994ec08c4262
  8. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?: Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually buying Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 on...
  9. Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly: Basically I don't get notification when games on my Wishlist are on sale. I checked with my friends and they don't get notifications either despite having the function in the store turned on. BTW,...
  10. Microsoft store wishlist problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wishlist problem: Anyone else noticed that you can't add a game to your wishlist via the quick actions menu on Xbox? Also have you noticed that when adding via the game store page that says later it's not added...