Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

Discus and support Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingSlayer1190, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks.

You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early.

submitted by /u/KingSlayer1190
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingSlayer1190, Apr 2, 2024
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Forza Horizon 4 DİSCOUNT

It may get on discount during the upcoming spring sales. Don't forget that the game is included in Xbox Game Pass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just Downloaded Game. Does Not Show Up At ALL. What Is Going ON?

SSFAE itself is not a part of the spring sale. There are add-ons for the game that are available in the sale. It sounds like you purchased one of the add-ons. Those do not show in My Games since they are not full games.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Just missed out on sale

Add the game to your wish list to get notified when it's on sale. (Clicik the heart icon on the game's store page)

You can also keep track of sales by visiting majornelson.com (an official xbox site) every Tuesday to see the full list
  5. Syriel Win User

Just Downloaded Game. Does Not Show Up At ALL. What Is Going ON?

Your confusion likely stems from the fact that the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC that was advertised in the spring sale is just that, DLC. It is not the full game.

SSF4AE was made available in two versions:

1. There is a full version of SSF4AE that is available on disc and on GoD.
    2. There is a DLC version of SSF4AE that is an ADD-ON to Super Street Fighter 4.

The add-on DLC was originally released so that players who owned SSF4 could just purchase the DLC to upgrade their copy of the game to SSF4AE instead of purchasing a whole new copy of the game.

Over the holiday season, the full GoD version of SSF4AE was on sale. For the spring sale, just the upgrade DLC for SSF4 -> AE is on sale.

It sounds like you purchased the DLC. As such, you will need to own a copy of Super Street Fighter 4 in order to use the DLC.
  6. ToKi N O HaKaI Win User

Spring Sales.

I already did it... in Spain we have every item of the list that was published, the problem is a game wich price was 14,99 € (Spiderman 3) before spring sales, now its supposed that game has a 50% discount but in fact is that there's no discount, only same
    price as before.

That is the problem, you can't say 50 % discount if the item has same price before sales.

Do you understand what i mean?
Thema:

Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

1. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale. - Similar Threads - Wish we'd full

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?: Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting...
  4. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  7. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  8. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  9. I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...: Keyboard doesn’t work with my controller Xbox what to fix it 0bb6eed9-c468-4755-92e8-1e279b9ea675
  10. I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my...: I was gifted my brothers old Xbox. He has games on there I wish to keep. I have created my own account on the console. If I delete games on my console will they come of his console as well ? Using...