Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

Discus and support Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ?

:)

youngdream928, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    early access for ARK: Survival Evolved

Please read the previous posts.

You don't need to be added to anything,the game preview is open to everyone.

This is a support forum.If you wish to discuss this game there's a thread in one of the general discussion forums here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Daft Badger, Nov 18, 2015
  3. cis0123
    cis0123 Guest
    Cyber Theft - Support recommended post here

I ran across a YOUTUBE video where a stolen account is recorded while the thief contacts the orignal account holder and attempts to extort MORE to get the account back.

Start Here ->

[Removed by Moderator]

There seem to be several videos by differing persons doing this same kind of thing.

When I contacted support to report this, they suggested that these forums are were this should be done. Have a look, this is clearly an issue.

cis0123, Nov 18, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Nov 18, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately you cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

As far as I know, the Preview Program is still at maximum capacity, and is not currently accepting new people. If you do get an invite, you will likely be placed in a queue of others who wish to join. This may take a while.

Thanks!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Preview Program invite

Hey there aamergeddon!

Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program here in the Support Forums. I recommend making a post here in the meantime to ask for an
    invite. Keep in mind, the Preview Program is at near capacity and the Preview Team are slowing the number of folks that are accepted into the program. Thanks!
  7. Twizted Team Win User

Preview Member Connection Problems

Hello!

There is a separate section for support regarding the Preview Program located here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    , which I recommend since this is the regular support area for non-Preview Program members.

Fibre
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

preview program help and info please

Hey there Technic Spartan!

As stated above, being invited to the Preview Program does not guarantee acceptance. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an Xbox Live message with further details. Thanks!

Hey there Bjorn the Bold!

Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program here in the Support Forums. I recommend making a post here to see if you
    can receive an invite. Thanks in advance!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Preview Member Only (No!!! - Just purchased HD Antenna & 955Q)

Hey there PSZPaul100!

Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites to the Preview Program here in the Support Forums. You will need to be invited by someone who is currently participating in the Preview Program. For information regarding the latest updates, I recommend checking
    out majornelson.com. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here - Similar Threads - Wish added Preview

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?: Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting...
  5. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  6. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  7. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  10. I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...: Keyboard doesn’t work with my controller Xbox what to fix it 0bb6eed9-c468-4755-92e8-1e279b9ea675