Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen

Discus and support Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a beta user I believe, with the new dashboard experience. Ever since the summer game sale started I get the wish list sale notifications when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bwheels13, Jul 25, 2023.

1. /u/bwheels13
    /u/bwheels13 Guest

I'm a beta user I believe, with the new dashboard experience. Ever since the summer game sale started I get the wish list sale notifications when I turn on my xbox. Then I started noticing whenever I hit the home button to go back to my home screen to do something on there the barrage of wish list sale games starts again. I've tried restarting but that hasn't fixed it.

submitted by /u/bwheels13
    [link] [comments]

/u/bwheels13, Jul 25, 2023
  2. RIOTMAKER187 Win User

Netflix sign-in issues

Go to your home screen go to notifications there should be a notification for Netflix that says launch click launch and boom it worked for me
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Notifications issue

Sometimes, I'll hold the guide button down when the notifications pop-up only to have my controller automatically turn itself off or bring up the shut-down prompt instead. It's one of the things I don't like about "hold [guide button] for more details" or
    double-tapping to switch from a snapped app - with the Xbox 360, all you had to do was press the guide button once and it worked every time without fail. The last console was consistent with it's guide button, this one not so much, and it's all in the name
    of returning back to the home screen quickly... Quite frankly, I think it should have been designed in such a way that you only had to press it once rather than hold it down whenever there was a notification on-screen. If you wanted to go home, you would have
    to wait until the notification was gone. Or they could have designed it so you press the guide button once with notifications, but have to hold it down in order to go home; then if you wanted to turn off your console or your controller, you simply held the
    button down from the home screen (and to return to your open game or app, you simply used the tiles on the home screen).
  4. shaboomdeeaye Win User

xbox one freezing/stuck on home screen

can't get out of the "corrupt" notification page. Won't go back to home screen. Help!
  5. William173 Win User

Notifications games xbox store

I am getting the exact same issue. They keep coming back with other notifications. I even have them removed from wish list and they keep popping up. I have the wish list notifications turned off also
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox one notifications

Hi there! I can't give you a definite answer to this, but to find your online friends and their activity, you can go to your friends list from the home screen.

These kind of notifications are referring to Xbox 360, and not all features of the 360 were carried over.

I hope this helps.

-
Thema:

1. Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen - Similar Threads - Wish List Notifications

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  5. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  6. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  7. Wish list sale item, not on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wish list sale item, not on sale: I get an email from my wishlist that a game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands) is on sale for $4.99 through April 18th but when i go to the store on the web to buy it, it is still $19.99. Is...
  8. Store's "Wish List" could be better.

in XboX Insiders
    Store's "Wish List" could be better.: Adding the notifications is great, but the wish list's page could get some work. Consider adding few lists. Currently it's one long list. It could be nice to separate games for my kids, my...
  9. Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.: The wish list feature seems to be a bit of a mess recently. Are we keeping it or not? Sometimes the add to wish list button is there sometimes not. It’s a great way to see all your wanted games at...
  10. Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a game to Xbox Wish List via Online: Hello Guys, I'm having trouble finding a way to add an Xbox game to my Wish List when I'm looking at games via online, through the MS store. I see how to add it to Cart, and such, but nothing for...