wirless controller not turn on ont work

Discus and support wirless controller not turn on ont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with wireless controller The problem is that it stops working and does not work even when you connect it with the xbox to the usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by akhali673, Feb 19, 2019.

1. akhali673
    akhali673 Guest

Hi
    I have a problem with wireless controller
    The problem is that it stops working and does not work even when you connect it with the xbox to the usb port
    What the solution is known as original
    And then I tried to connect it to the computer, but it was caught up in Wireless Drive Properties a (wifi_it)

:)

akhali673, Feb 19, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

A couple of questions:

What happens when you do a hard reset of the console?

Does this only happen with this controller or do other controllers you have also experience it?

Hope it gets solved and you get back to gaming soon!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi akhali673,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help you.

Do you happen to have another controller to test? It seems from your description that the issue is coming from the controller and not the console.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    to your Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then
    re-connect and turn on the Xbox. If the controller does not connect then try re-connecting by pressing the BIND button on both the controller and console to sync them up again.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. dale uk Win User

Microsoft PLEASE add in an option to customise when your controller times out!

yes use a wired controller or buy a play and charge. comes with a very long usb cable, and turns any wirless controller in to a wired
  5. JetSpiderMan Win User

Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x

yo you gotta sadly use the steareo cable and plug it into the bottom of the controller... the wirless feature won't work for xbox... sorry... still works great tho
  6. Snipezz Ghost Win User

Can't download update from xbox HELP

ok i have a surgestion maybe if u get a wirless eg a pocket wifi you could get a wirless networker and thats what my friend did after it didnt work and that woked perfectly but u never know i dont have it yet im getting the wirless thing so ill let u know
    if it works :)
Thema:

1. wirless controller not turn on ont work - Similar Threads - wirless controller turn

2. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  3. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  4. Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore: Hello My XBoix wirless headset is a ferw month old . It all worked very badly on windows , but i got my mic working even there . SInce today the headset is not even connecting and turning...
  5. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  6. Xbox headset wirless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset wirless: Hi, I have an issue with my wireless headset on PC Dolby Atmos is not working i tried with the USB-C it works for a while and when I moved to Windows 11 I had the same problem again. So for...
  7. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  8. Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB): Hi.. So I've been using the Xbox one wireless controller to play my games on PC (Win10) wirelessly without any issue for a couple of years now. Every time the light starts blinking on the "X"...
  9. Wirless chat only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless chat only headsets: Will there ever be a chat only wireless headset. I do not want or need a bulky heavy stereo wireless gaming headset, when I have 7.1 surround sound to hear my game. I am quite tired of buying $8 -...
  10. wirless storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless storage device: Hi there I'm looking at changing my external hard drive for my Xbox one x my question is. Is there any support for wireless hard drive connection with the Xbox one x I'm referring to game storage...