Wireless

Discus and support Wireless in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox one s has stopped recognising my wifi network. Support says 'contact us' but gives no number just twitter, forum and ask gamer. How do I speak... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gerardmellon, Sep 6, 2018.

1. gerardmellon
    gerardmellon Guest

Wireless

My xbox one s has stopped recognising my wifi network. Support says 'contact us' but gives no number just twitter, forum and ask gamer. How do I speak to someone? Tried 15 troubleshooting tips then says contact us!

:)

gerardmellon, Sep 6, 2018
  2. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Xbox One Extra Controller

Yeah, didn't think so, because it's their deal, not Microsoft, so they are just pairing together both to sell more of the console in their stores instead of others.

BlackSolaris, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Are you wired?

I am wireless. It's 2013. You should be wireless by this point in time. I really dislike the wires on my old school systems like SNES, Dreamcast, N64 etc. That junk just gets in the way and people end up tripping over the cords. I really enjoy the wireless option.

incredibleone, Sep 7, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Wireless

1. Please turn off your console and unplug for 30 seconds and see if your wireless network appears then. This solves this problem usually.

2. Go to the network test in settings and if it says "hardware problem" after that unplug you will need a repair.

3. As for the contact us page, please click any other category and look for Other and then "contact xbox support". Xbox gamer is in place of that in several categories.

ChiefJoboo, Sep 7, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If you haven't already I would suggest doing a hard reset on your system (press and hold the power button for 10 seconds then power it back on) and rebooting your networking equipment. If it's still not working I would try powering off your system, disconnect
    the power for about 30 seconds or so, then reconnect and power it back on.

If you still need to contact support go to support.xbox.com then contact us, then click on Xbox One, No Thanks to the virtual assistant, and under the console Topic, click on Other. This should give you the option for chat or call support if available.

Tormaz, Sep 7, 2018
  6. gerardmellon
    gerardmellon Guest
    Thank you so much, it worked! As simple as that! I was having fears of posting my xbox away! Thanks again.

gerardmellon, Sep 7, 2018
  7. gerardmellon
    gerardmellon Guest
    Thank you so much for the tip. Who would have thought it would be so simple, thanks again.

gerardmellon, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless