Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC

Discus and support Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to use a wireless xbox 360 controller with a wired xbox headset on my PC, specifically for the game GTA 5. Is this possible? I have just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Underwhelming, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC

Hi, I want to use a wireless xbox 360 controller with a wired xbox headset on my PC, specifically for the game GTA 5. Is this possible? I have just purchased an official xbox USB wireless gaming receiver. Thank you. Pete.

:)

Underwhelming, Apr 18, 2015
  2. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Xbox 360 Controller Connecting to a Windows 10 Laptop

The Play and Charge kit for xbox 360 does NOT allow you to use the controller as wired on a PC. It only transfers power and not data.

To use the xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC you will need the wireless adapter for windows or buy a purely wired USB xbox 360 controller (the kind that you can't take the cable out).

ChiefJoboo, Apr 18, 2015
  3. Olly C
    Olly C Guest
    adaptors to use old 360 hardware on the one?

Does the device allow the use of old headsets attached to say the 360 pad?

Edit:

Due to how the CronusMAX communicates with the Xbox One or Xbox 360 controller, you will not be able to use a chatpad or any wired headsets that plug into the XBOX controller itself. However, any headset that can connect directly to the console either wired or wireless will work as long as it does not plug into the CronusMAX, or into a controller that is being supported by the CronusMAX at that current time.

Olly C, Apr 18, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless Xbox 360 controller plus wired Xbox headset for use on a PC