Wireless Xbox 1 Controller for PC (Win 7)

Discus and support Wireless Xbox 1 Controller for PC (Win 7) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good evening! I have an issue with my wireless Xbox One controller for PC and i didn't find any specific thread or support so I try it here. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MasseDruide53, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Wireless Xbox 1 Controller for PC (Win 7)

Good evening!

I have an issue with my wireless Xbox One controller for PC and i didn't find any specific thread or support so I try it here.

If i pull the left stick back it stays for a moment and slowly slides back to the middle, it also often don't react if i push it forward.

I bought it at Media Markt in Klagenfurt on the 16th of December, 2017 and suffer with this problem since around the beginning of May 2018 but i couldn't catch up the issue due to time issues and lazyness x)... Also if i want to register it at devices i
    couldn't find a controller only area since i have no xbox to register. I would be thankfull for some help!

Best regards, Harry

:)

MasseDruide53, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 wireless controller for windows 7

Hi,

I need to get an adapter and new wireless xbox 360 controller to hook up with windows 7. Will an old xbox 360 wireless controller be compatible with the latest version of the adapter? Is this all I need to hook up my controllers with my pc?

Thanks

EmptyGlitter764, Jun 18, 2018
  3. MyJewlzHurt
    MyJewlzHurt Guest
    Will Xbox 360 slim controller work with Windows XP?

The wired controllers work just fine. If you are purchasing a wireless controller, make sure it comes with the wireless adapter for your pc.

You can go here
    www.microsoft.com/.../xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows
    for the drivers. These work on XP, Vista and windows 7.

MyJewlzHurt, Jun 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless Xbox 1 Controller for PC (Win 7)