Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lucylu2008, Jun 11, 2018.

1. lucylu2008
    lucylu2008 Guest

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now asks for the WiFi password everytime I turn the console on from standby.

I have found that turning the power off and on again fixes the problem ie it does not ask for code and works fine...until I put in into standby and then on again and it asks for the code!

Any help appreciated, thx.

:)

lucylu2008, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Network

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Network
    same problem here, cannot connect my wifi all the time and it keeps asking me for a password every single time, save password option is gone. DO SOMETHING! Its really annoying

DarkNEsS LadY F, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Cant connect to wifi

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Cant connect to wifi
    I can't connect to wifi. It keeps saying my network isn't set up

FamilyCreator59, Jun 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: