Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Wi-Fi Connection Problems I am sure that other people have had a similar problem to this, so hoping that there is a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jfgkeefer, Jun 4, 2018.

1. jfgkeefer
    jfgkeefer Guest

I am sure that other people have had a similar problem to this, so hoping that there is a fix out there please.

So, firstly my Xbox One won't remember my wireless settings so I have to set this up every time I turn it on.

Often there is nothing listed in the 'my networks' list and on the odd occasion that there is it either doesn't recognise my password, or when it does the Wi-Fi keeps dropping out and I have to start the process again.

Just to let you know, in case any of the solutions out there are signal strength based, I bought a Netgear extender and this is plugged in next to the Xbox and is connected to my network (solid green WPS lights)..

Any help would be much appreciated as it is very frustrating, especially for my son who wants to play Fortnite with his friends!

Thanks very much

:)

jfgkeefer, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable
    I have a problem with my console I can't connect to the internet by using Wi-Fi or cable both of this it's not acceptable I did reset factory setting and after that even I can't sign in because my console is not able to sign in any network by using Wi-Fi
    or cable it's the same

StormiestLake51, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Netgear: Cannot connect range extender to Xbox 1

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Cannot connect range extender to Xbox 1
    Hi, Can anyone help.

I have a n300 Wi-Fi range extender that is failing to connect to my son's Xbox 1 console. I have a sky black coloured router and entered the settings portal. The access control box is unchecked and the extender is shown in the available wireless stations.
    However, I cannot get the Xbox to connect to the range extender, any ideas would be welcome.

progamer772005, Jun 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: