Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Range extender connection problems

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Range extender connection problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Range extender connection problems Alright here's the tech. I have a dlink dap 1860 that has full bars and I can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by M4LC0LM X, Dec 9, 2017.

1. M4LC0LM X
    M4LC0LM X Guest

Alright here's the tech. I have a dlink dap 1860 that has full bars and I can use it's internet on my phone and computer just fine. I have the Xbox one x for more specification. The problem is really weird. When I do a detailed test of my network through
    Xbox, it gives me 0 latency and 100% wireless strength. However, it does not show me download speed, upload speed, or packet loss. It does say MTU is 0, however I'm not that tech savvy so I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Anyway tech support or those with
    knowledge of wireless internet please help. Tried resetting Xbox and routers, extenders, had my internet cables worked on ECT. I'm really at a loss.

:)

M4LC0LM X, Dec 9, 2017
  2. WHITE F1RE
    WHITE F1RE Guest
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: why can't my xbox one connect to my wireless booster
    Why can't my xbox one connect with my range extender when it shows up on my xbox with a good signal? It is the amped athena-ex

WHITE F1RE, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Alcatel Linkzone 5158
    This is a T-Mobile internet connection

BrandNewWorld14, Dec 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: