Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable

Discus and support Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable I have a problem with my console I can't connect to the internet by... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StormiestLake51, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: I can't connect the internet via Wi-Fi or cable
    I have a problem with my console I can't connect to the internet by using Wi-Fi or cable both of this it's not acceptable I did reset factory setting and after that even I can't sign in because my console is not able to sign in any network by using Wi-Fi
    or cable it's the same

:)

StormiestLake51, Apr 2, 2018
  2. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest
    MacBook problem

Is your 360 connecting to the Internet via Wi-Fi or via an ethernet cable? If connecting via Wi-Fi, the MacBooks may be interfering with the 360's wireless signal. That would cause you to disconnect from Xbox Live.

PalZer0, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Slevin310
    Slevin310 Guest
    Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

I need to find a way to connect my Xbox 360 to the Wi-Fi at hotels, considering I go to one almost every month. I have a game review due by thursday and I need to get this internet working. The issue is, hotels usually take you to a website where you have to log in on a website to connect to the Wi-Fi. This makes the Xbox Live connection impossible if you're doing it through Wi-Fi....

But what if I logged into the Wi-Fi on my laptop and connected my Xbox 360 to the laptop via Ethernet Cable. I have Windows 7 so I'm guessing there's some Microsoft internet sharing option that's compatible with other Microsoft products.... right?

Slevin310, Apr 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: