Wireless network failure

Discus and support Wireless network failure in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless network failure Hello I have problems whit my xbox one x console to connect wireless network. My console won't find any wireless network at... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JATATE, Jun 16, 2018.

1. JATATE
    JATATE Guest

Wireless network failure

Wireless network failure
    Hello

I have problems whit my xbox one x console to connect wireless network.

My console won't find any wireless network at wirst when I start my xbox and only the buuting my console will get the wireless network back to work.

Wirst it happend somedays but now it does that almoust every time when I start my xbox.

What I can do to fix this problem or do I have to send my xbox to service ?

:)

JATATE, Jun 16, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    "IP Address Error"

Are you getting any hardware failure message, for example "To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected..."? Try with a wireless solution to see if the Xbox can connect to your wireless network instead.

taidara, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Eyeron80
    Eyeron80 Guest
    360 Slim unable to detect its own wireless adapter

Hello,

As of today, I am unable to connect. When I select wireless network, I get the following message:

"To use a wireless internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console."

This is a slim model.

We have other devices on our wifi and normally, the 360 will detect many other networks in our neighborhood. Is this hardware failure?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Eyeron80, Jun 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless network failure