wireless modem/xbox live

Discus and support wireless modem/xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 will not connect to my wireless modem on xbox live even though other devices have already connected to this wireless modem. Can you help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsychicHen6439, Jan 11, 2014.

1. wireless modem/xbox live

My xbox 360 will not connect to my wireless modem on xbox live even though other devices have already connected to this wireless modem. Can you help me.

:)

PsychicHen6439, Jan 11, 2014
  2. XBoxtheSpot
    XBoxtheSpot Guest
    Can I Access Hulu, etc., Without XBox LIVE Paid Service?

I plan to use an XBox 360 S Console to access streaming videos, via a wireless router hooked to a cable modem...

Can I access free services like Hulu (not Hulu Plus) thru the XBox, without having to sign up for the XBox LIVE paid
    subscription service?

XBoxtheSpot, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Need help with xbox live

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Gift3d, Jan 11, 2014
  4. wireless modem/xbox live

What happens when you test the XBL connection and what error message are you getting? What is the make/model of your wireless modem?

LikeableAxe172, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

wireless modem/xbox live