Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

Discus and support Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jonathan Hinkle, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a replacement or is it cheaper just to buy a new keyboard?

Thanks!!

:)

Jonathan Hinkle, Jan 5, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Looks like you'll need a new keyboard. May want to look at manufacturers like Logitech as many of their keyboards and mice have replaceable dongles. You simply link the replacement dongle with old keyboard using their software. I would check before you buy of course. Not all manufacturers provide replaceable dongles.
  4. Jonathan Hinkle Win User

Thank you!!! Just ordered a new one!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

Currently you can only use wired keyboards on the Xbox console
    That's not quite true. The Xbox doesn't support Bluetooth Wireless keyboards and mice, but, it does support wireless keyboards and mice that have their own wireless dongle.

The ADX keyboard comes with a USB dongle. You need to connect the included dongle to the USB port on the console.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

It's wireless only.

It uses a wireless dongle which is already linked to the keyboard. Once you put batteries in the keyboard and plug in the dongle, you can use it straight away.
Thema:

1. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke - Similar Threads - Wireless Keyboard Dongle

2. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  3. Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard: ok i have a series X and my system updated like 2 days ago to OS version 10.0.22621.3680 don't know if i need the Shell version as well but here it is 2303.0.2303.9003 , I just turn my system on...
  4. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  5. Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.: I purchased a set of wireless (USB) Mouse and Keyboard of Microsoft Product. They worked fine, but stopped working after 11 months, the USB is not recognizing mouse or keyboard. If it works for at...
  6. my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke, is there a replacement code?: my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse dongle broke on travel, is there a replacement code? 36d57237-7140-4e95-b7b7-569142217bd0
  7. Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?: I need a compatible keyboard that can be connected to my Series S.I've been looking forward to buy this particular keyboard but some people say, wireless keyboards are not compatible....
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Acting as Mouse and Keyboard in Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller Acting as Mouse and Keyboard in Windows: Hi, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller recently and connected it to my gaming laptop first via bluetooth then via usb cable to set up the Xbox Accessories app. The issue i'm having is...
  9. MS sculpt Ergo wireless keyboard and mouse... on a mac

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS sculpt Ergo wireless keyboard and mouse... on a mac: I have and really like the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse but had to switch to a mac for work and now the keys are sometimes slow/behind as I type and the mouse is...
  10. Setup Keyboard Wireless Razer Blackwidow Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setup Keyboard Wireless Razer Blackwidow Elite: Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect wireless accessories with my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow Elite) to my Xbox One X. But it seems it doesn’t work like the console. Every time I do unplug the...