Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist??

Discus and support Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist?? my 10 yr old says yes , but i cant find one any where,, if some one could confirm this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EarthCartoon474, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist??

Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist?? my 10 yr old says yes , but i cant find one any where,, if some one could confirm this or tell me where to find them, thanx

:)

EarthCartoon474, Dec 6, 2017
  2. Wireless headset

JMPO but I think it's silly that there isn't a wireless headset/mic for the X1 yet.

When the 360 first came out, we had to be tethered to our controllers with that stupid wired headset. When they came out with the wireless mic, I eventually bought 2, just so I didn't have to go back to the wired one when the wireless one needed charged.

Seems like they can come out with all kinds of surround sound headsets with a built in mic, and adaptors for some others, but nobody can seem to come up with a simple wireless mic? Seriously... FFS I have a decent surround sound system already... I don't
    need a 1, 2, 3 hundred dollar set of SS headphones, I just need a wireless headset. How hard can that possibly be?

A Blue Illusion, Dec 6, 2017
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Is the tritton warhead compatible

The "mic" you're referring to is the boom mic that plugs into the headset.

The mic I'm referring to is the chat system that allows one to talk to other players. Normally, that's supported by a wired mic cable that goes from the 360 controller to other headsets. On all other 360 headsets, a cable is required from the base of the
    360 controller to the headset for chat. Even the wireless Astro A50 has a mic cable port to go to the 360 controller.

On the Tritton Warhead, that's all done wirelessly, same as the Microsoft Wireless Mic for 360 works. Tritton integrated the wireless mic into the headset base unit so that the headset can be completely wireless - no wired mic cable going to the controller.

It's the wired mic cable that the Tritton Warhead lacks that is the problem. There will be no way for the Warhead's base unit to sync its wireless mic with the Xbox One.

If all you want to do is use the Warhead as a wireless headset without a mic, it will be fine. If you want mic support, it won't.

IceStorm III, Dec 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wireless headsets with a built in mic(no arm) do they exist??