Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy

Discus and support Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm looking to buy a wireless headset for Xbox one but I don't know which ones would work. I also want to know the cheapest options that would work.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bigboybob42069, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy

I'm looking to buy a wireless headset for Xbox one but I don't know which ones would work. I also want to know the cheapest options that would work.

submitted by /u/Bigboybob42069
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bigboybob42069, Oct 22, 2023
  2. LGN Mike Win User

New bluetooth headset problems

dont know buddy dont use bluebooth or wireless headsets, try going back into the shop where you got it from and the will give you a new one, and if the new one not working buy a new headset wired its the best to go buy if you want a bluetooth headset go
    with the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Headset - Over-the-ear my mate has had one and his works all ok,
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Recommendation needed for Xbox One X headphones

I would recommend the official Xbox brand stereo headset as it claims to be compatible with all xbox one wireless controllers:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

It probably doesn't need the stereo headset adapter - but if you're going to buy this headset, better just buy the stereo headset adapter to get your other headsets, that you already own, to work properly
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Headpones

Hi Kekoritocap9,

When buying a wireless headset for Xbox One, do make sure that it has been certified for use with Xbox.

Be careful as there are wireless headsets that claim they work with consoles, but usually that is via an audio cable.

I know Razer & Turtle Beach make headsets certified for use with Xbox. There may be others.

Hope this helps :)
  5. Zordic Win User

Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute

I am buying the Xbox mic tonight and hope that this works but, in this solution you gave me is to buy an adapter makes the wireless wired or in other words return the astros A20 and buy a headset that has a controller adapter to connect to the headset..
    How can I use a wireless headset? I will find out tonight if this works with the original headset mic for Xbox.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
Thema:

Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy

1. Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy - Similar Threads - Wireless headsets buy

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  10. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...