Wireless Headset won't power on.

Discus and support Wireless Headset won't power on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Microsoft Wireless headset won't power on anymore. I bought it day 1 and now, the device just has a orange blinking light on it and it won't go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Patrick Kea, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Patrick Kea
    Patrick Kea Guest

The Microsoft Wireless headset won't power on anymore. I bought it day 1 and now, the device just has a orange blinking light on it and it won't go away. Can you help?

:)

Patrick Kea, Apr 16, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Patrick Kea, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If the headset won’t turn on when you press the power button, connect the headset to your console using the USB-C cable, then try powering on again. If it still won’t start, verify that the headset is receiving power from the console (the power light should be flashing orange). If the headset isn’t receiving power, try plugging it into a different console or device. If none of these steps work, perform a hard reset of the headset.

To do that;

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console, Windows 10 device, or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).
    2. Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.
    3. If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.
    4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)
    Note If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Killing Skids Win User

how to connect headphone to xbox one

Hello,

Im ,

Please Follow These Steps : The Xbox Wireless Headset pairs with an Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console in the same manner as an Xbox Wireless Controller:

1. Be sure that both the headset and console are powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Press the Pair button  on your console (the same button you use to pair a wireless controller with your console). The power light on the console will start flashing.
    4. When the headset and console connect with each other, the power lights on both devices will stop flashing.
    To connect an Xbox Wireless Headset to a Win10, Android, or iOS device using Bluetooth:

1. Be sure that the headset is powered on.
    2. Press and hold the green power button on the headset (located on the back of the left earcup) for 4 seconds. You will hear a repeated pairing tone, and the power light on the headset will start flashing.
    3. Go to the Bluetooth connections menu on your device and scan for available devices. The headset should appear as Xbox Wireless Headset in the available devices list.
    4. When the headset connects with your device, the power light will stop flashing.
    If you have trouble connecting an Xbox Wireless Headset, see:

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Headset
  4. Biggshow Win User

Wireless headsets

I am not too sure what you mean by USB wireless headsets. Is it powered by a cable or is it just a wireless headset? As far as I understand wireless headsets are compatible. I know a few streamers who use them.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]The WarHead headset may be wireless, but its mic plug sinto the headset itself

[/quote]No it does not.

The Tritton Warhead is the only fully wireless 360 headset, and this:
    My only question is how would you know which controller quadrent it'd be paired to in the case of multiple users./controllers.
    is
    why. It is the only headset that "pairs" with the 360.

Anything wireless won't work. The mic on the Tritton Warhead is wireless. The mic won't work.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

Hi,

So are you trying to use your headsets wirelessly? Because wireless headsets aren't supported on Xbox. I have to connect my SteelSeries 7 wireless headset via a 3.5mm jack cable. USB headsets won't work one Xbox ones either.
Thema:

1. Wireless Headset won't power on. - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset won't

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  5. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?: My xbox wireless headset is blinking orange slowly and when it does connect it continues to blinking orange it says fully charged on the xbox and the sound from the headset stops when the mic is...
  6. Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect: I'm trying to play cloud gaming on my tablet while my wife plays our Xbox series X on the TV. I've connected my Xbox wireless headset to my tablet but then it still connects to the seriex X so...
  7. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  8. Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices: Hello, I have an Xbox wireless headset that had a bad update yesterday, and it updated successfully once I tried again, but now will not turn off nor will it connect to any devices or consoles. I...
  9. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it: I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix? Sorry if this isn't allowed...
  10. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...