Wireless Headset Game/Xbox Audio Not Functioning

Discus and support Wireless Headset Game/Xbox Audio Not Functioning in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for fielding this question in advance. I have had my wireless headset for 4 years now and has not given me any issue previously.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nick Alfidi, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Nick Alfidi
    Nick Alfidi Guest

Hello and thank you for fielding this question in advance.

I have had my wireless headset for 4 years now and has not given me any issue previously. However, recently I have had issues with hearing my game/xbox menu audio from my headset.

My headset connects to the xbox without issue, is charged, and produces audio when I use it from my phone ono bluetooth, but does not work on my Series X.

My wirreless headset also comes with adjustable dials to control the audio mixer (audio between game and party chat, and volume). Despite adjusting them, as I go to the audio & music quick setting tab, at all times my xbox indicates that have my headset set to full party chat and volume (despite my adjustments). It also gives the notice to "use your headset or other device to change the volume", which is strange since I have been trying to to no avail.

I have already tried standard troubleshooting with hard resetting both my xbox and my headset (a Steelseries 9x), while also updating my controller to its latest verison.

It seems as if everything is functional with my headset expect audio control and my game audio (as I am unable to hear any xbox menu sounds or audio from any game despite adjusting the mixer to favor the game audio). It seems like it is more of my xbox being at fault than anything, but I am not sure.

Thank you again for your help.

:)

Nick Alfidi, Oct 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: