Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by X GHO5T X R3CON, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well

:)

X GHO5T X R3CON, Sep 2, 2018
  2. omfgphysics
    omfgphysics Guest
    How to use stereo headphones and microphone on xbox one?

I have an elite controller with the jack. Can you be more specific? I was thinking of buying the stereo headset adapter, but would I be able to adjust the voice volume in the headset, or just in the earbuds?

omfgphysics, Sep 2, 2018
  3. Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through

I'm using a Lunar White XB1 controller with a wireless adapter on Win 10 (with a 3.5 mm jack built in). When I try to get audio through it, only the left audio comes through. Right audio doesn't work. Mic works. Help?

o Dragonfall o, Sep 2, 2018
  4. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

Most of the time if the 3.5 doesn't pick up the controller the jack is defective. If it is a new controller you might want to make sure the controller is up to date

Update controller Click here

XBF Aaron G, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Gauthier002
    Gauthier002 Guest
    If the update doesn't work with the controller, exchange the controller where you buy it.

Gauthier002, Sep 25, 2018
  6. I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well

Hyperion CMDR, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: