Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TRcZ Toxiic, Sep 3, 2018.

1. TRcZ Toxiic
    TRcZ Toxiic Guest

:)

TRcZ Toxiic, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android

Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android
    My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

ExpertSpore3249, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android

Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android
    My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

ExpertSpore3249, Sep 3, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages:

Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/connection-solution

Xbox One:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

Both pages, will have several things to try to get it working.

When connection is working and if you have Xbox Live Gold then you can set up Cloud storage on the 360 and upload any save games to that, so the Xbox One (if you are using the same exact Xbox Live Account) can access those.

Keep in mind that only a selection of the 360 games are backwards compatible and that 360 and One versions of the same game might not be able to use the same save game.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 3, 2018
    DaintyCalf7992, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: