Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem Hello, my problem is this: every time I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Maddoxz Aoleon, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem

Hello, my problem is this: every time I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center (Windows 7 Ultimate) WMC does not identify or find my Xbox even with the code that Xbox provides. I thought it was a problem with my WMC,
    until I tried to connect the Xbox 360 SmartGlass with my Android device and the same thing happened, the application did not find my Xbox 360 even though it was turned on and the SmartGlass remote control option activate. It's worth mentioning that I have
    no problem connecting my Xbox to the WI-FI or DSL cable, I've played a few times without problems in Multiplayer Online mode and I connect every day on Xbox Live without problems through my account
    '''', my only current problem is with the fact that my Xbox seems invisible.
    (Xbox 360 SuperSlim 2015)

:)

Maddoxz Aoleon, Mar 18, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    What is Xbox LIVE?

Xbox LIVE provides you with the most amazing entertainment experience through the Xbox 360 console. You can download and play games, get instant access to a large collection of games and music, and connect with your friends.

Wireless connection

You can connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without the need for any network cables. There is a wireless network in place that your Xbox 360 console can use.

Requirements
    • An Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter (only available with the original Xbox 360 console).
    • A wireless access point, gateway or router that is compatible with Xbox LIVE.
    • High Speed Internet connection, preferably DSL or cable.

Note: It is not advisable to use Satellite, 3G or 4G mobile connections due to the possibility of slow performance or lag.

xboxfelix, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

i have the same problem with my xbox slim it says "to use a wireless internet connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking adapter to your console"

DanielMillan13, Mar 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: