Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console .... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by john11644, Nov 14, 2018.

1. john11644
    john11644 Guest

In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.

:)

john11644, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Wasabe888
    Wasabe888 Guest
    After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and beeping while I moving

I am having this exact problem too! It only happens with the wireless adapter. USB works just fine.

My solution so far:

Turn off controller, pull wireless adapter out (make sure you don't touch mouse). I find if I leave the wireless adapter plugged in it will cause the lag/beep behavior.

Hope they fix this.

Wasabe888, Nov 14, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today - Xbox Wire

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse [​IMG]

In June, we announced the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows as part of our commitment for designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows. Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve started to ship to retailers in most markets around the world, including the U.S.

With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC laptop or tablet and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows accommodates up to eight controllers per unit, and up to four chat headsets or two stereo headsets.

If you haven’t had a chance to try game streaming just yet, check out these step-by-step instructions. And be sure to try some of this year’s blockbuster games with built-in controller support including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, andFable Legends.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 USD (MSRP) or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 USD (MSRP).

IndieRock, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Ackis, Nov 14, 2018
  5. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    Hello,

Not sure it might be hit and miss with some products, I know Razer are making an Offical Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox

Keyboard and Mouse support is going live Today.

Currently Supported Games

1. Minecraft Better Together (Update)
    2. Fortnite
    3. Warframe

It is also down to Game Developers to implement Keyboard & Mouse in there games.

Hopefully more will be coming soon Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse :)

matthewiag, Nov 14, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Keyboard and mouse info will be known today. As far as I know Razer is preparing a mouse keyboard combo to use with xbox consoles. Let's see how it goes!

M3tal Daz3, Nov 14, 2018
  7. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    If you have one that you would like to try, go for it, just note that mouse and keyboards will not work with all games. As it's still a new feature some products may not work as intended, so I advice caution if you intent to purchase a wireless mouse specifically
    for your Xbox.

LegoNinja187, Nov 14, 2018
  8. Arminator
    Arminator Guest

In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: