Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ...

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER I CANT GET MY NEW XBOX ONE S HOOKED UP... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Nac Stun, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Nac Stun
    Nac Stun Guest

Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ...

Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect to my DHCP SERVER
    I CANT GET MY NEW XBOX ONE S HOOKED UP IT KEEP SAYING CANT CONNECT TO MY DHCP SERVER

:)

Nac Stun, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Hurtmrcs
    Hurtmrcs Guest
    XBOX ONE NOT GETTING CONNECTED TO DHCP SERVOR

I cannot get my new xbox one s to work because it will not connect to the DHCP server. Why should I

buy another peace of equipment from Microsoft when it will not work

Hurtmrcs, Dec 25, 2016
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: cant connect to wifi

Wireless Gaming Adapters: cant connect to wifi
    just bought a brand new xbox one s. I cant get it to connect to my wireless and the router is in another room so wired is not an option. the router is not connected/managed by a computer.

aharrington93268, Dec 25, 2016
  4. drivesafely Win User

Adapter for 360 headsets to xbox 1

For me it would be nice if they would sell a controller with Bluetooth built in to connect to my turtle beach tango and xp500. I hate the thought of plugging a dongle into an adapter. Maybe they will sell a new Bluetooth dongle that connects to my headets,
    though but they keep calling it an adapter. Once I got used to wireless chat and headphones that connected to my phone with out wires at the same time I got hooked. I cant go back to using wires, the cheap headsets that I got with my X1's are still in box
  5. ERZAxOPHELIA Win User

cant connect threw router

i believe i have it down to it not getting the ip address, and im connecting router vie hard wire, i have internet, its just i cant hook up to the router directly i have to hook up to my laptop and use it as a wireless adapter,
  6. Antillion Win User

problem connecting to live due to router password

Does your pelican adapter hook up with network cable or by USB? If you connection hooks up with a network cable then your adapter is a wireless bridge, it is not a wireless adapter, your connection is wired. Configure network is under any and all networks
    that could or would show up, so it's under wired as well.
  7. xRazorbladex Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Won't Connect To PC

I know this question may be a pain, but when you say you have all the required things hooked up. Can you tell me if you are using a wireless adapter or usb cable to connect to the computer?
  8. KKranto Win User

Unable to connect to my router

Like I said earlier, I have a MAX Wireless 'N' Adapter. I do not know how to check what band my router is broadcasting on.

I tried hooking my adapter up on downstairs on the Xbox, which is about 10 feet apart and still, no connect to the router.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: why do when i hook up my new xbox one s it keep saying cant connect ... - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  4. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  8. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  9. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  10. Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...: To be clear, I am not wanting stream display TO the XBox, but rather stream the XBox display over wifi to a wireless display adapter? Most of what I have seen has to do with streaming content to...