Wireless Gaming Adapters: texting online

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: texting online in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: texting online ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS THAT I CANT SENT A TEXT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!! IT STARTED WITH THE UPDATE WITH... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TogaedAthlete, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: texting online

ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS THAT I CANT SENT A TEXT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!!!!! IT STARTED WITH THE UPDATE WITH SKYRIM!!!!! ALL IS GOOD AT MY END!!!! PLEASE FIX THE GLITCH ON YOUR END!!!!!!

:)

TogaedAthlete, Jan 1, 2017
  2. BHV NITRO
    BHV NITRO Guest
    Which is better Original Single Antenna Wireless Adapter or the new Wireless N Networking Adapter

Hi there! To answer your question, yes. A Wireless N Adapter is better, but is your Wireless Adapter far away from your console as this can cause lag in online games. If so, move it closer. Their also might be something what is also wireless that is causing
    your Wireless Adapter to lag more then it should. If any of these don't work, then yes, I would recommend getting a Wireless N Adapter. Check back with us when you've checked and what you are going to do. Thanks! Hope this helps!

BHV NITRO, Jan 1, 2017
  3. My wireless adaptor keeps blinking.

Hello gamer,

If you have black adapter with two antennae (wireless N adapter) flashing green light this means the adapter is trying continuously to connect to a wireless network.

In case of flashing red light the adapter might be damaged and you should order a new adapter from the Xbox Online Service Center

For more info

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-network-adapter

DangerousBard, Jan 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: