Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RichK.1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. RichK.1
    RichK.1 Guest

Hello Rich!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features correct? It seems like you would plug the RCA stereo outputs cables into an Xbox One is that correct? I would recommend using
    the traditional HDMI cables from console to TV then you can use the RCA cables to plug the chair into the TV and enjoy the sound from your gaming chair.

Let us know with a reply how it goes.

:)

RichK.1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Sennheiser X320 - How To Set Up for the XBOX ONE

Didn't see anything online about this so thought I would do a quick post on how to set up the Senneiser X320s for the XBOX ONE

1. First get and XBOX ONE "Stereo Headset Adapter" and update your controllers based on the instructions
    2. Plug in the USB cable from the X320 to the left side port on the XBOX ONE
    3. Attach the chat cable from the X320 to the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter cable and then plug that into the stereo headset adapter. The cable comes with the adapter.
    4. Put the game volume (green wheel) to zero. It is not used. You can detach the RCA cables at the end of the cord that are attached to the USB input as well.
    5. Put the chat volume (grey wheel) to max. All sound comes through the chat cable.
    6. Adjust the level of chat to game voume on the stereo headset adapter. You can also control the master volume with the "+" and "-" buttons.
    My assumption is the sound comes out of the stereo adapter in "stereo" (duh). If you want surround sound then you could probably get it though an optical (toslink) to RCA adapter and then plug in the RCA cables from the X320s and manage the sound output
    with the sound wheels. This would be similar to the XBox 360 settings. Also if you do have a sound output from your TV the RCA cables should work. It's probably redundant though.

I have an optical to RCA adapter coming so I'll see what I can find out with that and surround sound. So far I'm happy with the stereo output.

Chris Hasbrouck, Nov 28, 2018
  3. iRayDawg
    iRayDawg Guest
    are the headphones supposed to work?

If by chance your tv does not support RCA out, you will then need to get the turtle beach stereo mixer (if your Turtle Beaches did not come with it) and use the optical output if that is available as for some newer tv's do not have RCA out only in, but do
    not that some do have a 8mm audio out jack as well that could be used with an adapter that goes from 8mm Stereo jack to the RCA line.

iRayDawg, Nov 28, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

Xbox One does not have RCA plugs of any kind. It does feature optical out for stereo receivers. If the chair supports a 3.5mm jack for stereo audio, that might be your best option, routing it from your TV or even your controller.

RandyAU93, Nov 28, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello Rich!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features correct? It seems like you would plug the RCA stereo outputs cables into an Xbox One is that correct? I would recommend using
    the traditional HDMI cables from console to TV then you can use the RCA cables to plug the chair into the TV and enjoy the sound from your gaming chair.

Let us know with a reply how it goes.

XBF George L, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: