Wireless Gaming Adapters: Network and NAT

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Network and NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Network and NAT I would try to login to my live and it says sorry corey. I then try to login to wifi network and itll say the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by cor3xRexkless, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Network and NAT

I would try to login to my live and it says sorry corey. I then try to login to wifi network and itll say the same thing enter your mac manually or automatic. But when I try to test my NAT type it says im not connected to internet source. I just need feedback
    on this because Ive reset my router and xbox , unpluged my xbox many times.Something must be done

:)

cor3xRexkless, Jun 19, 2018
  2. XBox wireless problems

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your Xbox 360 wireless adapter. A flashing green light indicates that the adapter is attempting to connect to a wireless network. When you try to connect to your wireless network, does the console prompt you to connect
    an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, or does it recognize the adapter but display no wireless networks in the list?

SteadfastStorm, Jun 19, 2018
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Network problems

Do you have the external wireless network adapter or the built-in wireless network adapter (Xbox 360 Slim)?

taidara, Jun 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: