Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic Hello, OcularBasher9! Sorry for the slow reply. If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OcularBasher9, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic

Hello, OcularBasher9!
    Sorry for the slow reply.

If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the sound from your TV or speakers. You could get a headset made by Microsoft if you like but that's up to you!

Thanks

Ambassador

:)

OcularBasher9, Mar 31, 2018
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="Bird125"]Its been reported that an adapter for chat is being worked on.[/quote]For the Warhead specifically?

So far the adapter people are talking about is for wired mic cables. The Warhead is completely wireless. It is the only completely wireless 360 headset/mic due to a licensing arrangement with MS.

IceStorm III, Mar 31, 2018
  3. JAYNO20
    JAYNO20 Guest
    Wireless Headset boots me off LIVE.

Same exact problem I am having... I already posted in 2 other threads about people having the same problem. The wireless mic IS causing the wireless adapter to crap out. I even tried the new wireless mic, and it works better but still renders the wifi adapter
    useless if it disconnects. This is extremely annoying and I have been using a wired mic for weeks now and it sucks bad... This needs to be fixed yesterday.

JAYNO20, Mar 31, 2018
  4. MrAnonWayne
    MrAnonWayne Guest

Hello, OcularBasher9!
    Sorry for the slow reply.

If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the sound from your TV or speakers. You could get a headset made by Microsoft if you like but that's up to you!

Thanks

Ambassador

MrAnonWayne, Apr 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: