Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help is there an Arabic Xbox Chatpad or Multilanguage for x box one s I need to get one ???... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KINTAR, Jan 20, 2018.

1. KINTAR
    KINTAR Guest

is there an Arabic Xbox Chatpad or Multilanguage for x box one s

I need to get one ???

:)

KINTAR, Jan 20, 2018
  2. AndyP_666
    AndyP_666 Guest
    Astro A50 Xbox One set up

You dont need the adapter for in game sound, all that is done wireless through the mixamp. Adapter is only used for chat. And you dont need to buy anything separately, everything you need comes in the box.

AndyP_666, Jan 20, 2018
  3. ThexKingxPin
    ThexKingxPin Guest
    Connection

I need help

I put in my wireless adapter to my xbox360 and it was flashing green, and then when i go into network settings it says

"Connect a Wireless Adapter"

What does this mean?

ThexKingxPin, Jan 20, 2018
  4. ill Trickz Win User

~Connection problem~

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox wireless usb adapter for Win 10, no driver

Hi there Tim,

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried this adapter on another PC?
    If theXbox Wireless Adapter for Windowsstill does not install, the adapter may need to be replaced.

Hope this helps.
  6. GMAN990 Win User

wont connect to router!!!

7. GMAN990 Win User

Xbox verbindet sich nicht mit Devolo

8. NeverbloomAustralia Win User

Wireless connection

It's not the wireless network itself that's the problem, it's my console saying that I need an adapter to use a wireless network (I'm on slim so I shouldn't even need an adapter plus I've used wireless on it before)
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  4. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  8. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  9. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  10. Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...: To be clear, I am not wanting stream display TO the XBox, but rather stream the XBox display over wifi to a wireless display adapter? Most of what I have seen has to do with streaming content to...