Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls My xbox can't load nothing! I try to start again but it just stay in black screen. I can't even check my games or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XX50F1AXX, Apr 30, 2018.

1. XX50F1AXX
    XX50F1AXX Guest

My xbox can't load nothing! I try to start again but it just stay in black screen. I can't even check my games or apps cause it just appear loading with no error code or nothing! I tried to test my NAT type or my multiplayer connection but its the same!!!
    Help pls

:)

XX50F1AXX, Apr 30, 2018
  2. XxDxX Ace
    XxDxX Ace Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter issue. Help plz!

I plug up my adapter to the back of my console and it glows red. When I go to Network Connections, and then Network Settings the message pops up saying "In order to use wireless settings you have to plug in your Wireless adapter." Basically the system
    won't let me configure the network settings because its not detecting the adapter. Help pls.

XxDxX Ace, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings
    hello can't play article 5 in rainbow6 seige screen shows connecting and never starts is it related to mtu settings of 4g hotspot which is 1340.pls confirm how to change it to xbox compatibility.

SlickBison95914, Apr 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: